Ghosts Ban Wave Affects Playstation 3 and 4 users.

Bullet Mar 17, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

A ban wave has hit Playstation users on Activisions Call Of Duty:Ghosts.
    This latest wave is said to affect primarily PS3 and PS4 users although we suspect that Xbox users will also be targeted if they have been up to no good!

The bans take place after Activision have been given cause to 'look into an account' apparently and they also claim that there is no recourse for this action should they decide to ban your account, although some users have already claimed to have had their lifetime bans overturned.
    say Activision.

The publisher giants are being secretive over what will flag your account for investigation and this has angered some of the community that have been wrongfully profile and console banned from the game, so much so that someone has started a petition calling for Activision to be 'more transparent' in there banning practices.

So what do you think, is it fair that Activision keep their ban practices under wraps, or should they be disclosed?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  2. TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce CanEH!dian
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    they should definitly disclose their ban procedures and whatnot

3. jtarules89

jtarules89 Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="XIXIX" data-time="1395082572">
    <div>
    they should definitly disclose their ban procedures and whatnot
    </div>
    </blockquote>

I agree they should totally tell us why they are banning us.

4. HerbzHD

HerbzHD Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    agreed

5. BigDdog

BigDdog Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    If you are playing the game like you are supposed to, You wouldn't have any worries on a ban. I think they should keep shut and start banning all these kids modding cod.

Everyone who is complaining and wants to know, most likely knew what they already did to get banned, and now are being children complaining. People just want a way to find out how they are being caught cheating.

6. Te

TesshuAriyama Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    the players who PAID for their shitty ass game has the right to know for what reason they are being banned for.

7. BigDdog

BigDdog Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TesshuAriyama" data-time="1395122395">
    <div>
    the players who PAID for their shitty ass game has the right to know for what reason they are being banned for.
    </div>
    </blockquote>

If you violate their code of conduct you have no rights. You signed off on that when buying your system and game.

8. recon0321

recon0321 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BigDdog" data-time="1395091321">
    <div>
    If you are playing the game like you are supposed to, You wouldn't have any worries on a ban. I think they should keep shut and start banning all these kids modding cod.

Everyone who is complaining and wants to know, most likely knew what they already did to get banned, and now are being children complaining. People just want a way to find out how they are being caught cheating.
    </div>
    </blockquote>

Really? And no authority has ever been wrong?

9. BigDdog

BigDdog Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ReconMarine" data-time="1395199997">
    <div>
    Really? And no authority has ever been wrong?
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Like I said above If you violate their code of conduct you have no rights. You signed off on that when buying your system and game.

They all have user agreements you have to say "Yes" too. You sign off all your rights. Doesn't matter if they are "wrong" you agree to what ever they want to do.

Besides with how much cod is modded, This is good. Cod should be made with something like the frostwire engine and made server side so you get less *** kids modding all the time.

I don't care about modding but keep it private/offline modding cod has ruined the game for a lot of people.

10. Aqzea

Aqzea Banned
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i did no wrong what so ever on this game and got banned for no reason played for 15 mins on squads and infected then got on two weeks later and got banned

11. Xylon

Xylon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ya allitle transparency whats stopping some higher up playing and getting his ass handed to him and then he goes to work and slides your name on the list lol.

12. Nustervox

Nustervox Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BigDdog" data-time="1395147525">If you violate their code of conduct you have no rights. You signed off on that when buying your system and game.</blockquote>really? Your gong to be that "legit" gu. There will be modding there will be banning. I don't hack I used to on ps3 but I got a xbox and just get someone to hack my acc. I'm tired of getting to 10th legit to have to do it again next year. It's boring prestiging and I have more fun when I have all the guns and attachments so I can play better. And it hardly ruins the game, the chances for joining a modded lobby randomly are slim. And I don't think super jump ruins the ga,e