OfficialSilas Aug 4, 2014

1. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Tutorial One (Wet Paint)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9paP9r5buE&list=UUoLpv0BfVCx4Vg4brOKmgcg​
    This is a very neat and not much used type of designing. It's underused which makes it an advantage for you to use for your customers or for yourself! I made a new avatar with the Wet Paint style. Take a look!​
    [​IMG]
    Tutorial Two (Call of Duty Call Signs Template) (MW2)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqNRqmgoD2g&index=14&list=UUoLpv0BfVCx4Vg4brOKmgcg​
    This is an awesome Turorial for MW2 lovers who wish to have this on as a Background on YouTube, personally i love MW2 and this is another HOT request from customers, to see what i did with mine, check this image i create below:​
    [​IMG]
    Tutorial Three (3D Effect)
    This is also another very easy but very effective style. It made my friends eyes hurt for a long time when i used the 3D effect too much on the image. But if you have it on just the right size, it should look amazing! I use this on most of my customer orders and the feedback is very positive. Here is an Example i made for XPG Rocky who is an Admin on the website.​
    [​IMG]
    How Do I Make This??
    If follow these steps it should be very easy to create, just make sure you experiment with the 3D intill it looks good with you, after all. You are the designer :p
    STEP 1:​
    After creating your image, weather it's an Signature, Bannar what ever, press SHIFT click on top of your first layer, than while holding shift click on the bottom layer and click SHIFT + G to group them.​
    [​IMG]
    STEP 2:
    After grouping the layer, you will want to make sure everything is in order and is in the folder. After you are happy with the grouping, right click on the Group 1 and duplicate it 2 more times.​
    [​IMG]
    STEP 3:
    After you have grouped all 3, you will need to use the R.G.B buttons to make the 3D effect work. On Group 1, double click on one of the sides and it will open to Layer Style option. Than click the R and move your arrow key upwards twice​
    [​IMG]
    STEP 4:
    After you're happy with the result you will see a difference all ready with the image or what ever you have created. Now you want to do the same thing with Group 2 bur click the G and move your right arrow keep twice. But i recommend changing it to what you want. ​
    [​IMG]
    Now after you've completed the 3D you will impress everybody! It's an guarentee eye catching style. It will be useful for you in most things you create! ​
    What Tutorials Do You Want To See Next?
    Please leave me what you want to see next in the comments below and i will see what i can do! I'm not professional but i will try my best. Please leave a like on the TOPIC if it helped you it will mean a lot to me! Thanks for reading and start CREATING!!!!​

2. XPGHerozHD

XPGHerozHD Member
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Very very nice written tutorial Daniel. :D it will definitely come in handy when I make my GFX!

3. OfficialSilas

105/188

Console:
    Other
    Going to be adding more this Friday, showing how to make a moving background on YouTube!!

4. smokethatloud

smokethatloud Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Great tut man I have never made any form of a GFX. And I'm not very tech savvy, nor am I artistic. But I am going to create a YT channel when I get Internet, mainly because all my friends and a few family members are so funny and absolutely random that I think if I made some video game videos or real life skit videos. It could really entertain people out there. I don't care about that "YT MONEY!!" As much as I do just showing people my funny and crazy friends and family also my great trolling skills. But I will need a intro as well as a banner, and I will learn how to make pictures for my thumbnails on videos. And could you, or anyone else help me with a intro,banner and thumbnail making? Or making me one?

5. OfficialSilas

105/188

Console:
    Other
    Yea man, if ya need help let me know ;)