Gamestop Made me a lil mad today

tuffy09 Mar 14, 2014

1. tuffy09

tuffy09 Member
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey i dont know where to post this so mods feel free to move where it needs to be :)

Anyway couple weeks ago there was a deal on gamestop to get Titanfall for £14.97 if you traded in a game so i traded in theif this was on Feburary 13th and on Gamestop i paid Release day delivery which was £5.50. It comes to the release day which is today Nothing came i recently had an email with tracking information to find that my game is STILL in Northan Ireland Processing not even DISPATCHED so i gave them a ring and i told them about my issue an they was trying to say i didnt pay for Release day delivery and i was ranting on the phone for about 30 mins and they wouldnt even give me my Release day money back for Postage. Now i have to wait till Monday to play it which i cannot as i work 12 hour shifts an ill be totally F***ed lol when i get back. So much for Guarantee Release Day guarantee just a warning Never order a game off Gamestop in UK if you want it day of release there Poop :LOL:

2. villan4eva

villan4eva Ultimate Ninja!
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Have you got any form of proof of purchase? If you have send a copy of it to them demanding your release day delivery money back

3. ShockFury

ShockFury Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The way gamestop works is by ripping off their clients, say you go in and buy an Xbox one, or Playstation 4. And then instead of taking the console(s) home, you turn right around, and say you want to sell it back to them. "I can offer you 40 bucks for that console." xD

Relating to the Thread, i'd have to agree with Villan4Eva, show them a proof of purchase and you should be able to get your money back, unless you've misplaced it or didn't bother to keep it, it should be easy to find. :L

4. AnAlgolagniac

AnAlgolagniac Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I use Amazon if ordering online, sometimes you'll get even luckier and get games days early. :)

5. gameroms

gameroms XPG
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    the guy told me yesterday at gamestop the actual tradein value of a xbox one is $450, and a little higher if you are trading it towards a ps4.

6. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    you could still get it 2moz and if your not in leave a note on your door to post it next door or if it fits push it through, but there American what do you expect you won't get your money back, somewhere in the small print it will say some bullcrap about they will try there best but can't actually 100% guarantee it.

Hopefully you'll get it tomoz mate, im waiting for 360 leak