Games With Gold Titles Include Crimson Dragon, Dishonored On Xbox 360 and Xbox One for August.

Bullet Aug 2, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

August Games for Gold for Xbox 360 and Xbox One have been revealed by Microsoft, there is going ot be a total of 4 games split between both Xbox platforms.

Xbox One owners with an active Xbox Live Gold subscription can download Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero for free this month starting from yesterday the 1st of August.
    Both of these games which normally retail for around $20 will replace the current free games, Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition and Max: Curse of Brotherhood.
    Xbox 360 owners with an Xbox Live Gold subscription will get Motocross Madness for free during the first 2 weeks of August starting on the 1st and ending on the 15th which will be followed up Dishonored on the 16th of August until the end of August.

There has been a lot of complaints about Microsoft's Games with Gold on both Xbox platforms previously, but the past couple months has seen some great games for free!
    What do you think, are the games getting better? Could Microsoft do better? What games would you like to see for Septembers 'Games with Gold' , let us know in the comments below.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  2. TheTripleDeuce

TheTripleDeuce CanEH!dian
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox
    too bad live is down for the past 2 days lol

3. KillerVidz

KillerVidz Rocky BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Cheers Jay ;)

4. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="XIXIX" data-time="1406997520">
    <div>
    too bad live is down for the past 2 days lol
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    I've been online last 2 days with no issues am on right now not had a issue at all

5. Bu

Bullet Guest

I downloaded both games just now and I personally think they are pretty poor.<br>
    Not sure we had x2 flying games this month, but it has alienated people like me that do not like flying games.<br><br>
    August Games with Gold a massive thumbs down this month from me!

6. halojump74

halojump74 Rookie
    10/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    just give us stryder and child of light already