Fut coin makeing guide

JonBrown Feb 6, 2014

1. JonBrown

JonBrown Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    JonBrowns Trading Guide Fifa 14

This is my newest trading guide which will get you rich if that you follow the steps correctly!

My first method which i like to call the discard method. I would reccomend for you to do this if that you dont have that much coins around about 5K-15K. Ok so what do you do? Firstly you want to set the
    players quality as gold now you want to set the max price to 200/250 then search now every unrare gold that you see you need to mass bit(bid on a lot of them) for 200/250. But do not bid 250 on a 75 rated
    player since they discard for 250 so therefor you are not making any profit. When that you have won a player you would discard it for a profit of 50/100 or you can sell the player if he has decent stats.
    This method is a very popular method for beginners, I would reccomend for you to do this until that you have about 20K-30K

My second method which links in with the first method is a method that I call the Shiny Gold Method so you want to put the min price as 150 and the max price as 150 and put your player quality as gold, then
    hit search. Now you will see a lot of shiny gold players, Its very important for you to know the players prices to use this method. Now the first method is that you bid 600 coins on every single shiny gold
    player and if that you win them discard them. Now the second method and the best in my oppinion is that you go onto FutWiz and search the players that you see then jot down the prices now when that you see
    a decent rated player add them to your watch list,when that youre done go onto your watch list and bid 400 coins less than the players worth in order for you to make a decent amout of coins This method has
    helped me out a lot in Fifa 14!

The third method is the Bronze Pack Method this method costs you nothing since all that you do is buy a Bronze Pack which only costs you 400 coins, Now when that you buy a Bronze Pack you want to sell
    everything list the contracts up for sale for 150 min price and 200 buy it now Now if that you get fitness sell them for the same price and the players that you get sell them for 150 start and dont put
    any buy it now for the players. You might have to re list the items a couple of times but THEY WILL SELL DONT WORRY! Plus, you could get an inform which would give you a LOT of profit!

My fourth method is the contract method. Now what that you want to do is bid 150 on a contract(note that contracts prices do fluxacute) But you only buy contracts on a happy hour since people open packs a
    lot more on happy hour then hold onto the contracts untill happy hour is finished or hold onto them for a day to let the market recover then list up the contracts for 200/250 depending on the market value
    on the day. You can also get contracts for very cheap on a buy it now so remember to always search buy it now before you bid! Most people know about this method so its hard to find good deals since that
    people have autobuyers so be QUCIK!

Now the next method is called Mass Bidding so what that you want to do is find a player for example Nasri now lets say that his lowest buy it now it 10k in order for you to make a decent profit on him you
    would need to get him for 8.5k-9k so you want to note down his price and and put his search criteria in but put his max price as 9k-8.5k and add them to your watch list then bid a decent amount of coins
    on them when they have 15 seconds remainding then sell them on for a easy profit. But try and use players that are not as well know as Nasri NOTE if that you dont have that much coins i would not reccomend
    mass biding since you are not going to be making a big profit but remember to bid on pages of the same player or its not considered as mass bidding!

Now my next method is English Silvers so what that you want to do is put the nationality as English and put the card type as Silver and leave everything else blank also if that you dont know the market
    value for English Silvers then i would suggest to go onto FutWiz. You are looking for some one with decent pace and who is in a good league or team. If that you find any one that you think is decent then
    type there name into FutWiz and if that its a good deal bid on them and sell him on for a profit if that you do this multiple time you will make a lot of profit! This method is a very good method to do for
    beginers and its very easy to do!

Now these methods that I have listed should of made you 100K+ if that you have understood them and followed them correctly, now the methods that im about share with you are some of the BEST methods out there
    However you can only do these if that you have got a large amount of coins, I do sell coins so feel free to contact me or you can keep on repeating out these methods until that you have enough coins

Price Fixing
    Ok so the first method is price fixing, this method is frowned apon in the fifa community, however this is one of the BEST methods for you to earn a large amount of coins. So basicly what that price fixing
    is its when that you buy a player a large amount of times until that they are not on the market any more then you list them up for sale at whatever price that you want(make it resinoble) Players are going
    to be forced to buy your player since you are the only person who has that player. If that you want to make MILLIONS you can also price fix informs but i would reccomend to do this with a group of people
    since you might not have a large amount of money to do this. If that you have the money to price fix i would highly reccomend you to price fix!

Informs

They are a lot of inform methods however in this guide im only going to discuss 3 of the main ones that work for me.

Ok so now the first method is where that you buy informs that you can discard for more however im not going to talk that much about this method sine its very
    over saturated and you dont make that much profit of it.
    So now the second method and the best in my opinion is where that you buy a mass amount of a good decent team of the week player on the last day that you
    can get them in packs. Here is a warning though dont buy that player if that he is going to get another TOTW(team of the week) since no one is going to buy
    your card. This method is a very good method if that you know what that your doing.

Another one My favourite method is quite risky but I haven't tried it as much on this FIFA as I haven't had the coins but on the last FIFA I made 20k profit
    on each player doing this. Firstly you need to be active on Wednesday 6pm and between 6-8 you need to purchase a cheap in form unless you have the money. Thiscan only be done in certain positions. You have to bu
    y position change cards and change their position. For example on Matuidi on 13 he went for 25k CDM and I bought him and moved him to CM gaining an easy 20k
    profit as I sold him for 45k and it went on my first/second time listing him. This only works with max 3 copies of the card as people see this and do the sam
    e thing you do and put it cheaper therefore the price will drop and you will lose money I done this with lampard IF on 13 and I made 20k profit on him.

Now this is my last method which you can only do this if you have an auto buyer now basicly what a autobuyer is it is a device that you put in
    a price for a certain player/players and will search for that player so for example Messi for 150 coins buy it now if the auto buyer finds that Messi it will
    buy him as soon as its been put up!

Sorry if in wrong section but enjoy people works for me :)

2. JonBrown

JonBrown Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Has this helped anyone out at all??

3. msrbbb

msrbbb Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Tbh always do the first bit anyways, positions cards don't mater as much this year compared to last year because of the a variety of what i call stupid reasons: 1. unlimited consumables pile, 2. EA's stupid duplication glitch right near start of season, duplicating consumables and any other reasons im un aware off.