Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Forza Motorsport 5's DLC Cars No Longer Require In-Game Currency To Acquire

Rocky Mar 29, 2014

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

Turn 10's Dan Greenawalt has announced that one of the biggest updates for Forza Motorsport 5 has dropped today, meaning that anyone who's purchased and downloaded DLC for the game no longer needs to buy cars using in-game currency. They'll now be available in Forza 5 as standard, with no additional in-game cost required.

"This goes for all current Forza Motorsport 5 DLC (including cars in previous DLC car packs) and it will be the case for all future Forza 5 DLC car packs," Greenawalt confirmed. "In addition, as requested by our fans, this most recent content update makes all of the initial 200 cars that launched with Forza 5 available as rental cars."

The update comes as Turn 10 celebrates 12 years since its formation and 10 years of the Forza Motorsport franchise. "This is important. We’re just getting started! Next week we’ll have another announcement about a free add-on to Forza 5 that I think you guys are going to love," Greenawalt declared. "I would love to tell you about it now… but I believe it will be worth the wait."

We'll have news on that as soon as it emerges. For now, you can download the latest update for Forza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One right now.

[​IMG]

Source - X360A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.