Final Fantasy X HD - Getting a specific item "Rod of Wisdom "

Blubbi Dec 30, 2014

1. Bl

Blubbi Newbie
    0/47

Hello there,

I'm currently stuck in Final Fantasy X HD. There is an item i need to get, but i can not get it because there is an enemy in the way which i can't possibly defeat. (I'm talking about dark Valfaris blocking the way to Besaid Temple, where i need to get a certain hidden treasure).
    So now I've tried to "hack" my savegame with Bruteforce Save Data and Memory Sum Checker. It worked, but having max health and so on is not what I want. I just want that one item called "Rod of Wisdom" and nothing else. My characters stats should remain unchanged.
    So, is there any way to just get the item by hacking my savegame or can I make this enemy dissappear somehow?

Thank you in advance

2. mc

mcpita Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Saddly, You can't.
    Dark Valefor cannot be hacked off the way, and depending on how far you are in the game, you might not be able to enter the temple yet even after beating dark valefor (unless you have done the highbridge event, there will be warrior monks blocking the way).
    I could hack your game so that you would have all the key items e.g. the destruction spheres you want, but that would be far worse than hacking your stats,
    That being said, hit me up if I can somehow be of help!

Cheers!

3. Ahogwin1989

Ahogwin1989 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    save up as much gold as you can and then pay yojimbo to do zanmato, save before you do though just incase he doesnt do it :)