[ Fifa 2014 Carrer Money Save Editor ]- Xbox 360 Mod Tool

gold972 Oct 15, 2013

1. su

suckerpuncher Newbie
    105/188

@PiousPigeon

maybe the next version were the transfer budget will "only" be at 999 999 999 can fix that problem. Let's hope so.

2. XPGHAZARD

XPGHAZARD BANNED BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    This wont work for me :(

3. eric22

eric22 Member
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    with pleasure !!!! :jump:

4. PR

PROJECT718 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Somehow it does not work with a € savegame

5. PiousPigeon

PiousPigeon Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Maybe it's the max weekly budget that causes the problem? MATTWIDZ has stated elsewhere that he will be releasing a tool soon. Hopefully he can address the issue.

6. ji

jimbobbaldwin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi guys i cant seem to get this to work?? i saved my career to my usb, extracted it with horizon, opened the editor, clicked pounds, it said it had been changed etc, hit save, injected file back into horizon and put it back on my xbox hard drive, but when i load the game it still saying i have no transfer budget?? any advice?/

7. ji

jimbobbaldwin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ive just tried starting a new career, and then tried modding that. when i open my save with the editor, both pounds and euros are red and dollars is black, i used the dollors option and all 3 went red, saved it anyway, injected it back into the usb and loaded it up but transfer budgets still the default ;/

ive also noticed that although the download link says its v3, when i open the editor it says it is v1?? how do i update or get the v3 editor??

any help would be great

8. Ha

HackerNation Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The program does say it is version 1.0.0.0, as jimbobbaldwin mentioned above. Maybe that's why it isn't working for some of us since the fix for the euro and pound careers were applied in version 3.0.0.0. I'm going to start a new career using dollars as my currency and see if the mod works then because I too am getting the glitch where it sets all my money to 0. I'll keep you posted on if it works on the new career.

UPDATE!: It does work if you make a new career with dollar as your currency. I've purchased and sold multiple players and scouts and it hasn't glitched. Just make sure to select dollar in the mod tool!

9. ji

jimbobbaldwin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i tried that aswell but unfortunately mine didnt work :( even set as dollars the bugets remained the same? not sure what im doing wrog tbh.......does anyone know how to get the v3 editor??

could it be that im not getting the editor to work because im using horizon instead of 360 revolutions?? ive always used horizon and had no problems??

cheers

10. ji

jimbobbaldwin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    ok so ive noticed that when i inject the edited file back onto my usb it is not injecting into the original fifa 14 save, it is creating a new one with title id 0000000, hence why when i load the save it is unaltered. i am using horizon on windows 8,

any suggestions?

11. ji

jimbobbaldwin Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    SOLVED

ok so if anyone is having the problem i was having of the editor seemingly not working, i have solved it.
    For me the issue was using HORIZON to inject the edited save back to the usb. Horizon was changing the title ID to zeros and as such wasnt overwriting the original on the usb. Heres the trick to get it to work.......

extract your career with horizon (eg i saved mine to my desktop), then close horizon and now use the editor as normal (i can confirm that pounds is working) and hit save,

now download "Usbxtaf"
    http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/apps-pc/4046-usbxtaf-xbox-360-usb-storage-explorer-xplorer-usbxtaf-v44-download.html

open it up and hit "file, open first usb" and in the "content" tab look around for your career file (it will be named the same as the one you extracted earlier). Then simply right click on it, hit delete, then right click again and hit inject, find your edited career file (again mine was saved to my desktop). Inject the file. Now hit file and then close current device and BOOM you should now be good to go.

put the save file back onto your xbox and load it up :D Again i can confim Pounds & Dollars both work with this methop (havent tried euros) and so far i have had no glitches etc

hope this helps someone

12. Ha

HackerNation Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Glad you were able to get it to work man. Here's my method just in case jimbobbaldwin's way doesn't work for some reason.

Note: This method has only worked for me when using a career with dollars as my currency. The career was a newly started one so I don't know if it glitches with one that you have been progressing in already.

After copying the game save to your usb device, connect it to your computer and open 360Revolution.

Next, click on tools then usb explorer. Click on the file tab on the top left corner and click open. You should now see two folders which say data and cache. Simply double click on data, which should open another folder called content. Click on content and open the folder which has scrambled numbers and letters (not the one with all zeros). Click on the FIFA 14 icon that appears and then on the saved game folder.

On the right you should now see your career. Right click on it and click extract. Save the game save onto your desktop or preferred location (make sure to save an extra one as a backup just in case).

Now open the FIFA 14 mod tool. Click on open and select your career game save. Select dollars and click ok on the small box that pops up confirming your new budget amount. Click on save and then ok for the different boxes that pop up again.

Go back to 360Revolution and click the tools tab again but this time go to package manager. The resigner box will appear on the right and you will need to open your modded game save through the resigner and click on rehash and resign. You should get a small pop up on the lower right hand corner confirming that it has completed. You can now close this box.

You need to now click on usb explorer again and get to the location of the game save like we did earlier. Once you get to the location right click but this time click inject and select your modded game save. It should ask you if you want to overwrite your game save which is already in the usb and just simply click yes.

After that is done, you can now close 360Revolution, connect the usb key to your xbox 360 and copy the modded game save over to the system. You should get a message that asks if you want to overwrite the game save that you have on your xbox 360, just select yes.

If all was done right then you should have a ton of money in your career mode! Try hiring new scouts or purchasing new players to make sure it doesn't glitch and make your budget go to $0.

Hope this method helps and works like it did for me! :)

13. gold972

gold972 团队XPG影响 Effect XPG Developer TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    thank you for the repport & info for everyone i worked always for worked correctly for everyone ;)

14. gold972

205/282

Console:
    Xbox
  15. trabubu2014

trabubu2014 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i work perfect for me whit euros tkhs obyto for your tool i very hapy :)

16. gold972

205/282

Console:
    Xbox
  17. Br

BraKoS Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Don't work for me.. it does not change anything in my career!

18. jbuzzy12

jbuzzy12 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Didnt work for me :(. Would anyone be able to do me one, starting off as man utd manager?

19. bk

bk81 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    would this affect my live account if used

20. xXxBeastxXx

xXxBeastxXx I Try My Best To Help
    105/188

Console:
    Xbox
    no it won't