Console:
    Xbox
    Anyone got one yet?

2. Ry

RyanClarksonn Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey! If anyone has got one could you reply? and could someone check this one out, im not very good at stuff and just wanted to know if its a scam, heres the site http://fut13autobuyer.blogspot.com.es/

3. Jo

Joeperrr Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    You can check yourself, just make a other ea account with a different email adres and put like 10k coins on that account. Log in with that account on the autobuyer and try buying something. If it's a scam, it doesn't really matter because they only took 10k coins... I would check myself but i don't have my windows laptop with me, and it isn't compatible with mac. Keep us updated ;)

4. Ry

RyanClarksonn Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay ill try thanks!

5. dr

drolus Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    how did you manage to download it?

6. Pu

Puregailz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Okay guys I have an autobuyer. I will provide proof.

7. dj

djbasescu Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hello guys, I managed to get robb's code working. My autobuyer is almost ready, I just need to setup the database with the players/cards that I want to autobuy. I tested it succesfully on 360 and pc but I don't have an account for ps3. I can prove that my autobuyer is working but I don't want to post proof url here. Anyone interested pm me or add me on skype: suckedjs

8. jo

jonjohughes24 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    check out my page for a fut millionaire guide the same 1 that can be found on futmillionaire.com

9. cr

crazyracky Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I've built one but I'm curious of how best to use it. How would anybody choose to use it if I let them use i

10. uf

uf21 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    My first post here and I've been working on this php all day. Found this site on google and I am also trying to make an autobuyer.

I got robs script and then got xampp and ran it on apache and was getting errors and I have fixed up all the errors in the script. What do I do from here?

How do I actually use the script? Does a gui need to be made?

11. uf

uf21 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    My first post here and I've been working on this php all day. Found this site on google and I am also trying to make an autobuyer.

I got robs script and then got xampp and ran it on apache and was getting errors and I have fixed up all the errors in the script. What do I do from here?

How do I actually use the script? Does a gui need to be made?

12. lm

lmazzei Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Updates?

13. Pr

ProCoding Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i tried it, but i get an undefined offeset error. :? can someone help me maybe?

14. CT

CTorchid Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Greetings this is my first post, I'm really interested in this also found this one on eBay that seems pretty legit I dont think its a scam because its ebay and you can get your money back anytime because eBay always favors the buyer/

Has anyone tried it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FIFA-13-Ultimate-Team-AUTOBUYER-Make-Millions-FUT-Coins-/170985575896?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14134%26meid%3D5369535527648863956%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1085%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D170985575896%26

15. er

erninho Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Care to share it?

16. Fi

Fifa13Guru Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys, I've been a developer for 15 years and know web development. I am also an avid Fifa 13 fan who just got tired of having to constantly be checking my account, re-listing, and bidding. I have a full application built around this. It's designed to be web based so there is nothing to install. You just go to the website, login, and then submit your instructions. The application buys, sells, clears lost auctions, and can execute a number of buying strategies. Most importantly it does so intelligently and doesn't just hit the servers constantly for no reason, which is probably the clearest sign to EA that you're using a bot. I have been only using it for myself, but have recently considered selling subscriptions to the service.

Anyone interested?

17. AD

ADDZ Guest

PM me a link so I can have a look, the problem people have is that their details will be on your server ect... On a PC we could rip the program apart and/or see where the outgoing connections are directed to so that the details are more save, there are too many fake programs out there.

18. Fi

Fifa13Guru Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I know, that's one of the things I struggle with. My thought is to never save the email/password, but that would require users to log back in if the Trade Engine stops for some reason. Although the engine is very robust and recovers or logs back in if needed. I really don't want accounts saved on my servers either, don't need the liability. Also, users would have to login and stop the Trade Engine before playing on their consoles. When you login on one device it kicks you off the other. The engine would recover fine, but you don't want the connections clobbering each other.

I'll send a link after I've done some more work on my end to take care of this issue. :music2:

19. u9

u912a Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey guys I found this while looking for an autobuyer and it looks pretty legit? any comments you guys have before I go ahead and buy it

http://ultimateautobuyer.com

i found it through a youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atLZQh-XqTY

20. er

erninho Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hi there, I'm interested, Can you send me a private message with the link please?