Exclusive EA Access game subscription service unveiled for Xbox One

Rocky Jul 29, 2014

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

Hands up if you saw this one coming. EA has unveiled EA Access, a game subscription service that's exclusive to Xbox One. Members can download and play every game in the EA "Vault" for $4.99 a month or $30 a year, beginning with FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25, Peggle 2 and Battlefield 4.

As reported by IGN, subscribers also receive a 10 per cent on all EA digital content, whether it be full games, DLC or season passes such as Battlefield 4: Premium, and access to trials for new EA games up to five days before they come out. Saves will transfer from the trial version of the game to the final version. Among the games that will receive trials are Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, FIFA 15, NBA Live 15 and Dragon Age: Inquisition.

"At EA, we are always looking for new ways to make it easier for gamers to play more EA games across all platforms, and we are excited about what EA Access will offer to players on Xbox One," notes a press release.

You'll be able to buy an EA Access membership on Xbox Live, at retail stores including GameStop and EB Games, or via Amazon. The programme is in beta right now and will launch in North America and Europe "soon".

[​IMG]

Source - OXM

2. ha

happytuber Newbie
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    yes i got email from xbox one about it

this is email

Dear Happytuber1,

First off, thanks for previewing Xbox One updates. You're an important part of Xbox One, and we value your feedback. So much so that we want your thoughts on something new.

Today we're writing to let you know about EA Access announced today by EA. EA Access is a subscription product created by the teams at Microsoft and EA, and it's exclusive to Xbox One!

EA Access members receive the following benefits:

• Access to The Vault, a collection of EA’s best games ready for you to download and play. During the beta, gamers will have unlimited access to four great EA games: Madden NFL 25, FIFA 14, Peggle 2 and Battlefield 4, with more to be added soon.
    • Play upcoming EA titles five days before the release date through exclusive trials.
    • Enjoy discounts on EA titles and DLC.
    As a member of the Xbox One Preview, you are getting a first look at EA Access. You'll receive an Xbox Live message on your console with a code to download the EA Access Hub app, and there'll be some quests and surveys available in the Xbox Preview Dashboard app. (Note: While you can download and browse the EA Access Hub app for free, you'll need to purchase a EA Access subscription to enjoy all the benefits.)

Enjoy and let us know what you think!

Emily Hanson
    Program Manager, Xbox Preview Program

3. NaCLy AF

NaCLy AF Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox One
    also got my invitation ;)

4. EL

EL1T3G4M3RK1LLA Newbie
    0/47

any chance of an invite to the beta program? my GT is: EL1T3G4M3RK1LLA....thanks

5. slayerkiller91

slayerkiller91 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    does anyone have a spare code for ea access? please cause my main account got hacked and banned and i cant read my xbl messages to see the code for ea access

6. FreddyZVoorhees

FreddyZVoorhees Truth or happiness, never both. Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    We're in the same boat mate.

7. slayerkiller91

slayerkiller91 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    need a code i want the app soo bad if any one has a spare or a dummy account with it please let me use it

8. IH

IH8UALL Guest

I redeemed my code and I cannot find the app anywhere on my XONE. Any ideas?

9. slayerkiller91

slayerkiller91 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    need a code i want the app soo bad if any one has a spare or a dummy account with it please let me use it