Tags:

Easy way to dupe items PS4

facundoeg Mar 9, 2015

1. facundoeg

facundoeg Newbie
    0/47

Hi fellows, i'm gona try to help out a litle, i'dont know if this was post before but i can't find in other places so...
    In first place im gona try to explain myself in the better way i can, my writing english is very poor, sry about that...

This was a mistake that I found while playing with my son and was wrong to touch the buttons, to do this you'll need only two ps4 controls.

Step 1; log in whit any acount that you have in player 1 ( this must be P1, is the one will receive the item)

Step 2; log in whit the account where is the item you want to dupe( this must be P2 )

Okey now drop the item, gold, etc... you want dupe whit P2, and grab whit P1 right away hold down the ps button in P2 and select "log out of ps4", this will disconnect P2 from ps4 system whithout saving the game, then press PS button and log in again whit P2, the items will be in both P1 and P2, In less than 15 seconds you have you item dupe an you can e-mail to anyone you want.

Well I hope this has been helpful ... i'm gona try to do a video in a few days bye.