Dragon's Dogma gets 8.50 from Gameinformer.

GeneShogo26 May 18, 2012

1. GeneShogo26

GeneShogo26 Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So I was checking out gameinformer and they just posted the review for Dragon's Dogma. Got an 8.50 out of 10.

Concept:Give players an open world, fill it with monsters, and provide their heroes with the tools to dominate

Graphics:Gransys is a well-realized world, filled with beautiful scenery and imposing monsters

Sound:If there’s a shy pawn out there, I never met him. AI companions fill the silence with their every observation, however mundane

Playability:Combat is intensely satisfying, with an impressive amount of class-based attacks and skills

Entertainment:Dragon’s Dogma blends the best from open-world RPGs and action games without feeling like a diluted wannabe

Cant wait for a release. One thing I really wish they would have added was and online co-op. From the demo is there anything you guy think they should have added?

Also here is the link to the full review for anyone that wants to check it out..
    http://www.gameinformer.com/games/dragons_dogma/b/xbox360/archive/2012/05/18/capcom-delivers-an-open-world-worth-exploring.aspx

2. qnu7days

qnu7days Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    After playing the demo i went and pre ordered it. I cant wait til next week.

3. Suarez1985

Suarez1985 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i had a quick go on the demo seems abit like dark souls darkish game dnt no if ill get it as it gave me a bad head lol. but i do like open world games like this fable etc

4. aadamjohnsons

aadamjohnsons Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Nintendo
    I have played Dragon's dogma game it is one of the most amazing game I have played. The graphics and character of game also fantastic.