Dragonage origins modding

dykeloverxx Aug 7, 2014

1. dykeloverxx

dykeloverxx Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hi first off would like to say not really new to modding as been on 360haven for a while now and learnt most about modding there, my 360haven name is superdaz89.

Theres some dragon age origins modding stuff going around that doesnt really work but then i found this walkthrough by this guy syutsu on this website,

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/242759-dragon-age-origins-how-to-edit-xbox-360-saves/

it tells you how to use the editor quite clearly and gives you downloads of what you need to do it sadly the link for the checksum doenst work anymore and the website it was on removed it so i will upload it for you guys.
    I followed the tutorial as he discribes and my save didnt work only because he missed out telling you that after you have modded your save do the checksum fixer again and the put the savegame.das and savegame.das.x back onto the save then usb.
    Ummm i only used modio for this as i didnt know if would work on horizon but i thought i would share.
    I never used his save extractor as you can just use modio to extract the save then extract the needed files from the save.
    The laydown for the tutorial is:
    extract your save from usb or hard drive how ever you do it,
    open the save in modio or if you want to try horizon you can,
    extract savegame.das and savegame.das.x to somewhere easy to access,
    use the checksum fixer on the 2 - double click the press resign choose savegame.das then when window pops up again chose savegame.das.x then leave it for about 10 seconds then close,
    now open the editor file and double click the application daosavegame to open the editor,
    now edit what you want( all i done was with my money typed 999 at the begining and in my strength and health put a 9 at begining so i have tones of health and most enemies die with one swing the bosses prob 4 swing tops,
    once you have done go file and save the file and exit,
    then do the checksum resigner again to make it work then put savegame.das and savegame.das.x back in the save and clish rehash and resign a few times just to make sure ha ha then put back on your xbox and should work as it has for me everytime.

i just put all the files you will need on here haha i take no credit for any of these all credit goes to the brainy guys that made them so
    modio by Game-tuts
    Dragon age modder by mephales
    dao reigner i dont know who made it but cheers for that.

I copied it from my post on 360haven as was annoying to type out before hope it helps people.

http://www.360haven.com/forums/threads/17254-Dragon-age-origins-modding?p=134751&highlight=#post134751

theres the link to my post on 360haven as cant seem to upload it on hear.