Don Bradman Cricket 14 Content

gtpagm Apr 23, 2014

1. gt

gtpagm Newbie
    0/47

Hi guys , so us offline users sometimes require things like patches or squad files and I am grateful to those of you who help us out .

Since DBC14 was released people have helped us out with squad files and title updates , the main contributor for this is @MrGoldGiver
    Now that we have managed to get some content this thread is basically a compilation because its all over the place so at the moment we have
    -Title update patch 2 (https://mega.co.nz/#...c7qoVDSF_f7GCGk) thanks to @MrGoldGiver
    - Squads file for real names (https://mega.co.nz/#...3fFYvyg7cLz1Re0) thanks to @MrGoldGiver

Now its time for some requests ( If people reply with some requests I will add it to the list and when the request is uploaded by someone I will add the link above.

1. Ranji Trophy squads (Indian domestic league) - Requested by GTPAGM
    Im guessing all that needs to be done is downlaod the ranji trophy teams from the academy and upload the pmd... file.

2. ja

jaco1301 Newbie
    0/47

Hi there.

Thanks a lot for the effort, but how do you import it? I save a file to a mem stick, then after the patch has been applied, i override the file with your file, but it creates a new profile every time i launch the game.

3. gt

gtpagm Newbie
    0/47

Hey , sorry for the late reply . Are you making sure you are transferring the file over to your hard drive , my guess is that your taking out the memory stick and choosing hard drive as the in game save option so when the game searches for the squad file and the profile file it is unable to locate it.

4. ya

yarm95 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Whenever I try and use this file the various pieces of software show it up as corrupt and not a valid save file - any suggestions?