Does having a modified Xbox 360 put you off DLC?

TheUnknownGamer May 30, 2014

1. TheUnknownGamer

TheUnknownGamer Fear
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hi all :)

Sorry to bother you all but, there is a question that's playing on my mind.

Basically I have a modified Xbox 360 so I'm able to do all that good stuff of course. The question I really want an answer to is, does having one stop you buying DLC?

Sorry if I ask the question the wrong way. I know you CAN purchase DLC but, does it put you off buying?

The reason I'm asking is because, lately I've noticed that ever since I got my 360 modified (Around 1-2 years ago), I've not bought ONE piece of DLC. I still to this day have no idea why =/ ( I guess it's because I'm thinking I'll loose the DLC if it ever did get banned, hence my theory below)

I mean, I'm guessing if they ever did decide to send another wave out, you could check around and see what the update is, if it's bad, don't update, buy a new xbox, recover the account and redownload via download history but I have no clue if this theory would actually work.

I do realize that people will say, "Well why did you get it modified", I got it because I like it :3 It would be interesting to gain some more opinions on this.

Cheers all ;)! Sorry to bore you!.

(I would say this is the correct topic for my question ;) )

If anyone does read the theory I wrote and agrees with it. I'd most likely start buying DLC as it wouldn't go to waste lol

2. actualmanx

actualmanx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i buy my dlc for my retail xbox that is modified firmware drive and i also have an rgh ill buy season passes because ive not bought the game