Do you think I should buy it?

TheUnknownGamer Aug 8, 2014

1. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Let me rephrase what I said, to what I meant, the USD<>Euro exchange rate is more equal than the USD<>GBP exchange rate. However, once again, I am not talking about Euros. I am talking about GBP. I've visited UK websites that sell video games. They don't cost 60 pounds. They cost 47 pounds. People in the UK are spending less of their currency than people in the US are, in order to get the same product. I don't give a damn about what you can get a game for, or where. I am stating, that 300GBP is about $505 USD. An X1 costs EXACTLY $499.99USD. I implore you to find a site, where an Xbox One costs EXACTLY 499.99 GPB.

2. TheUnknownGamer

TheUnknownGamer Fear
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Thanks for all your input :) I've decided that I might be going ahead with it, £300 isn't bad. I've checked most websites and the lowest I come across was £330, with no Kinect. Even purchasing Kinect alone would add another £20.

The only downfall is that I won't have any insurance/warranty. But, I guess many people get their consoles of off all different kinds of websites :)

3. ha

happytuber Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    do not no if im right to do this here but im sell a unopen xbox one day one forza 5 if any like to hit me up please do so ok

im selling it as i have the same one here now i got back one dayone

ps im sorry if i was worng in posting this here