"DNS Modding" Can Result In Console Ban

Sensational Dec 24, 2013

1. Ar

Aristotle Rookie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    No problem man I was just pointing out a few things!

2. mo

monty00 Newbie
    0/47

Um... I am sort of new To the xbox live community and met up wit a couple of friends who i saw ranked up 50 levels in an hour. I asked him how he rankes so fast, and he said he got a code. I have seen many players that cannot be killed and have a tremendous amount of cash and xp. I got donated about 500 million from a guy once... so anyways I tries the code that changes your dns to rank which is what i wanted, i got from rank 11to rank 74, but didn't need cash at the time. I only used the code once and read about it here and quickly chanfes the dns back to default and automatic. Do you think there is still a chance for me getting banned? I am a bit worried because gta is really fun. And i recently met up with my friend that had given me the code and his rank went from being 137 to 1, he complained that there was lag and he coulded rank anymore. This hasn't happened to me and i hope that it won't but i reset the dna to the default 0.0.0.0 and automatic once i ranked. But i still seem to be lagging cam you please help me? :(
    I only used the DNS for about 30 min or less. I hope nothing will happen.