Diablo 3: RoS Patch nerfed modded gear

oldphilosopher Aug 27, 2014

1. ol

oldphilosopher Newbie
    0/47

I logged in to smash some more mobs but was forced to update...so I did...and now all my uber hacked gear is nerfed. I tried Japi88's D3 save editor but it didn't work...

Is anyone else unable to edit their saves? I will try manually editing my save later.

Also, when I search the site, I am unable to locate any ps3 saved games...they don't appear when I search. Anyone else having this issue?

Cheers, y'all.

2. zo

zoneender Newbie
    0/47

I've noticed. I believe with the changes to the loot system the stats and their magnitude are probably tied into the level of the item. This is similar to how the primary character stats are now tied to the character level and not independently open for editing. Blizzard actively patches out possible loopholes and exploits that enable editing and/or cheating in most of their games, so this comes as no surprise.

That said, most items can still have 5 affixes, so we can make due with that.

On a side note for my first post, I thank the developers of the Diablo 3 save editors for allowing me to have so much fun coming up with outrageous combinations while it lasted.