Diablo 3- quick question

Getoarb Sep 13, 2013

1. Ge

Getoarb Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hey guys, im new.

if i apply a saved file to my diablo, will i lose my current character? or will the character from the saved file i downloaded just be added on?

also, is there a way to just edit my current character, or to just get gold and items onto my current character?

thanks in advance!

2. Wolfxmanx01

Wolfxmanx01 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Atm only gold and potions but items no unless someone drops you items or something like that but! *Not 100% sure*

3. Da

Daffchilly Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hey guys, im new.

if i apply a saved file to my diablo, will i lose my current character? or will the character from the saved file i downloaded just be added on?

also, is there a way to just edit my current character, or to just get gold and items onto my current character?

thanks in advance!

The best option you have is to make a second profile, rehash and resign the save file you downloaded to that profile and your console, Start the game and trade the items to your save.

There is a way but only if you know how to hex edit or you got a jtag rgh (if you dont maybe somebody who is nice will mod it for you)

I think it wont be long before an savegame editor is released with alot of features

Cheers :)