Destiny Xbox360 Clan "Energy Kings" Open for 18+ Mature Only New Recruits

DellBoy Sep 26, 2014

1. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Energy Kings [KTL] "Kill To Live"

Energy Kings is taking on a few more recruits currently we have 15 mature highly skilled Destiny Clan members.

We run several Complete Raids every week 20-30 Strikes a week we do everything on the hardest difficulty for maximum rewards, the first thing we do is the Nightfall immediately for the xp gains on all and everything after

Between us all we are on 24 hours a day.

You must have a microphone.
    You must be willing to help members if they call upon you.
    We all help each other many many times over.
    You must have at least one character over 26 preferably 28+ (we will get you there very quick)
    Most of us have 2 of the same characters so you can run the raid twice for rewards, there's nothing worse than using your favourite character doing the raid and not getting any of the raid set gear (which is needed to get to 30) therefore you just switch you gear onto your other 20 character which makes mine 29 and a bit and I can run the raid again in hope of the gear)
    We all have 28+ Characters I personally have 3 at 29
    We create forum threads that give you all the upcoming news and events, guides, advice and much more.
    If you would like to join go to Bungie.net click on clans and search for "Energy Kings", we could have many many more in our clan but we are very particular on who we have, if your coming just to leech from us meaning asking for help all the time but then not contributing and helping others then don't bother you will be kicked immediately.

AGAIN THIS IS A XBOX360 ONLY CLAN!.
    I have this on my PS4 but to be honest no one communicates at all on there and all my friends are on the Xbox360 so I've stuck with this and also there's hardly any difference in the graphics lol

Each and everyday I have 30+ friends on playing Destiny and only some I asked and have joined, we don't want a huge clan there's no point or gain to it. we have enough to run two raids a week 7pm GMT is when we run them on the server refresh day. Get a few more we can just run more and more.

Take part help your fellow clan members and you will never be alone again while running that hard strike or the crazy nightfall.

I have done the Nightfall 6 times already this week just helping people as I can solo it.

Each and everyone of us is a friendly, mature gamer but we will not take any crap and do not want any childish selfish idiots. Be good and enjoy the clan, we all have loads of exotic weapons etc I have 9 now and both of the raid weapons that do bonus damage to oracle's

Quick Note after you click request to join clan, you then have to go back onto the clan and where you clicked request to join you have to click "set as xbox clan" sign out and back in on Destiny for the clan name to show

Energy Kings [KTL] "Kill To Live"
    DelBoy XPG

2. hassan5994

hassan5994 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    do you guys still play/recruit? im just getting into the game and find it hard to find people willing to play let alone help me better understand the raids and what not...i have a lvl 26 warlock so close to 27 and im working on a second one to run raids twice so just let me know if you guys are still active thanks.