Destiny Players To Get Legendary Surprise

Bullet Jan 7, 2015

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Destiny players are set to get a Legendary surprise according to the game developers official Twitter account on which a recent Tweet stated that "A small, but Legendary token of gratitude is being prepped for delivery later this week. We'll let you know when to check the Postmaster."

https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/552290048297943040

Bungie hasn't given any clues as too what the surprise could be other than its obviously Legendary and will need collecting from the postmaster. Many responses to the Tweet with people trying to guess what the surprise could be and the common theory is that this would be an Exotic item.

The Tweet does suggest that this maybe a 'Legendary' item and Bungie have given out Legendary items in the past, such as Legendary Sparrows for Halloween. So there is more reason to believe that this will be a Legendary item.

What are your thoughts on the surprise item? Do you think its a legendary armor or weapons or maybe a ship or class Item? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  2. david2k935

david2k935 Rookie
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox
    i myself am hoping for a ghost shell because those of us who got the ghost edition recieved a frontier ghost but those who never only got the original white ghost. me personally am tired of my ghosts appearance and would like more options as to changing it i know its only for decoration but the option would be nice.

3. hansolo77

hansolo77 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It'll probably be a Legendary Engram, and when traded it will be something useless, like everything else.

4. teameffigy

teameffigy Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    50/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Got mine -- Some lame Machine Gun -- I guess I'll take it and store it in the vault.

5. reloadmydeagle

reloadmydeagle I LoVe GoldZ Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff
    135/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    <blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="teameffigy" data-time="1420689058">
    <div>
    Got mine -- Some lame Machine Gun -- I guess I'll take it and store it in the vault.
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Exact same for me, it sucks.