Destiny New Trailer and beta details,coming first to Playstation.

xpghax Nov 15, 2013

1. xpghax

xpghax Gold Section Mod/Uploader
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    [​IMG]

The PlayStation 4 launches today in the US (15th November) and with the already exciting PlayStation All Access Live Launch event that has been held by Sony Computer Entertainment, we’ve been treated to a brand new trailer for Bungie’s upcoming online roleplaying shooter Destiny.

[​IMG]
    The trailer gives us a great new look at the game in action and it is certainly something to look forward to in early 2014. The game is already shaping up nicely and given the developments team legacy spans the best parts of the Halo series, I have no doubt in my mind that they can make a compelling sci-fi shooter.
    Not only does the trailer look fantastic, but Bungie also revealed that the Beta will be launching on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 ahead of other formats with more details to follow soon.
    Check out the trailer below and let us know what you think in the comments section below.
    http://youtu.be/XtF3_YRxVjc
    Everyone here at Bungie is thrilled to help ring in the next generation of gaming, and to celebrate the launch of the PlayStation 4. Though we couldn’t bring the entire studio to the launch event in NYC, we thought it was only right to deliver a little taste of in-engine footage. Check it out!

We also announced that the Destiny Beta will be available first on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. To reserve your seat, pre-order the game at select retailers.

Hope you had a great launch night! See you in the Beta in 2014!

2. XPGUmari

XPGUmari Banned
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Darn, you beat me to it lol.