Dark Souls mod leveling problem?

shadowtheninja Jan 28, 2014

1. sh

shadowtheninja Newbie
    85/94

I put my Dark Souls save onto a usb drive and I modded it so my HP was extremely high. That's all I wanted to mod so that I don't die (I don't know a way to make my guy straight up invincible). I still want to level up everything else. It all works out fine UNTIL...

I go to a bonfire and try to level up. I'll go there and level up a stat (It doesn't even have to be vitality) and my character just drops dead at the bonfire after I press the A button to confirm the level increase. Then, when I spawn at the bonfire again, the health mod is gone and it's back to normal and I have to do the USB Fecal Leaking all over again.

Is there any way to make my guys HP huge without this problem? Is there a way I can make him invincible through the USB without changing stats or something?

Any help would be much appreciated.

2. iAskANinja

iAskANinja Die A Hero, Or Live Long Enough To See Yourself Be
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yea there is, it's all about the editor you use. I got a pretty good one myself and it allows for leveling up still. If you upload your save I can add or do whatever you want to it :)

3. sh

shadowtheninja Newbie
    0/47

Can I download your editor, perhaps?

4. AAW

AAW Developer XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Once you die, it resets the Health Offset, the only way your doing this is either a Trainer or RTE(Real Time Editor(editing)), its like COD you mod godmode on one level after you complete it, it goes then you got too re-mod godmode back on the new level.

Hope ive helped you realise this cant be done from a Gamesave.

AAW

5. sh

shadowtheninja Newbie
    0/47

As for a trainer or RTE, is there any of those around for the 360 version of Dark Souls or am I basically screwed?