Dark Souls 2 Save editor HighSorcerer

HighSorcerer Apr 26, 2014

1. Hi

HighSorcerer Newbie
    0/47

I am not sure if this thread is in the right place or not. BUT, I have a few questions about the save editor, specifically the item editor. I had success with the save editor. So I moved on to the item editor. When I want to add an item I go to the Hex ID list and copy and paste the ID's into the editor (removing the zero before each ID). From there I enter a value like, "1" or "99". I rehash and resign, load to xbox, and do not have any of the items in my inventory.
    Now, while watching a youtube video of someone doing the same thing I noticed that while entering the Hex ID's they did so like I was BUT when it came to entering the values for each ID they were entering in specific numbers. I am assuming you cant just go enter any random number and have success. So my question is where can I find what values to enter in the value field?
    I am thinking each Hex ID has a corresponding value that it needs in order to work.

Some of the people on here and in other forums are experiencing similar problems and I could not find any more information on the subject.

Come on, there has to be someone out there who knows the answer to my question, I and many others would be grateful for your response.

Thank you,
    Cheers

2. Hi

HighSorcerer Newbie
    0/47

Come on guys!

3. Hi

HighSorcerer Newbie
    0/47

BUMP