Dark Souls 2 PvP/Coop How to Invade? I need help

DellBoy Mar 26, 2014

1. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    So I've been paying for quite some time on Dark souls 2 not as much as some but yeah a bit and one thing I'm really not getting the hang of is how to play PvP and Coop.

I have never been invaded or invaded someone or played with anyone as I don't have a clue how to and was hoping someone here will have a clue as it quite popular.

I have a modded one I did myself and yes I'm online I can see all the messages on the floor and blood stains where you can see the last moments of someones life.

I also have the items needed to invade several different ones however this is the issue I'm having these items when seleected by pressing down on the d-pad these items are greyed out unable to use
    so I have no idea how to invade and like I said I have never been invaded either I have gold on xbl and all that so theres no reason it shouldn't work.

Someone help me and explain why I'm unable to do so, I have even worn rings that make it easier to be invaded and still nothing help..............

2. XPG Darkside

XPG Darkside Eating cake.... Gold Subscriber Lifetime Gold
    460/564

Eating cake.
    Console:
    Xbox One
    At the very beginning, when you get to the bonfire in Majula, there is a dude sat on the steps of the big monument nearby.

Talk to him a few times, and this crestfallen fella will invite you into a covenant and give you a ring.

Once joined, wearing this ring will summon a player who is in another covenant to your aid whenever you’re invaded.

If you just want out of it completely, burn a human effigy item at the bonfire and that will basically ‘turn off’ invasions for that session

3. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    cheers for that, that helped a lot I understand a few other things now cheers, I spoke to him and got the ring but I then left that covenant and joined the rat one, and I'm wearing the ring but still for some reason don't get invaded or summoned to help

and like I said you know the items that you can use to invade other people they are greyed out unable to use there is a red one and a blue one I have selected but unable to use and another one that looks like a horn with red rope around it that says used to restore the link between worlds but when I select that it says unable to use at this time?
    how do i invade? I want to do some pvp and its men't to be coop but you can't invite people?

4. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I have cracked blue eye orb (invade the world e guilty) unable to use
    I have cracked red eye orb (invade other worlds) unable to use
    even stuff like the sign summon stone (leave a summon sign) unable to use???

5. LordLazerBeam

LordLazerBeam Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    make sure you are human, if you are not human, if you are then it might be the glitch man. I've heard of people's chars being glitched and cannot place signs see signs or invade. OR you may be in the covenant of champions? I doubt it but maybe this has helped :)