Dark Souls 2 - Achievements Save Set

Vrilya Mar 25, 2014

1. Hoofdletters

Hoofdletters XPG GFX Artist Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Buddy, you rocked my world today with this epic save set! Please continue!

2. Me

Melitoto89 Newbie
    0/47

is old link :(

3. Vrilya

Vrilya Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I'm sorry about the hex, miracles, sorcery, pyromancy thing..... it should be properly updated now with a ton of other stuff so please download that one instead, your problems should be solved :3
    Also if you are missing something dont hesitate to ask and I'll grab it for you.
    93/93

4. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Fantastic Work on V3 nearly have every save for a full set in this game now mad props to you:) If u want me to rework the .txt files or the add the missing ones in i will be happy to test them on a free dummy account. You guys better be Rep/Like this guy for all his hardwork bored or NOT lol its still much appreciated:)

5. Me

Melitoto89 Newbie
    0/47

you got to forgive great!

6. Vrilya

Vrilya Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You are free to rework (ofcourse I meant reuse them), edit the saves or the text in any way you want... the least I could do is ask for some creds :3
    w.k.r.
    Vrilya
    93/93

7. Vrilya

Vrilya Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I dont think it's possible as of latest update calibration for anyone to oneshot mobs/people or maintaning full health.... have tried editing the savefile in several ways but the latest update/calibration simply does not work (Anyone know where the calibration is stored?).
    I can be wrong but I am quite experianced in hex editing/dissassemlbling since the Commodore 64 days and I just cant find any solution to this as of now.
    93/98

8. ko

kolorifer Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Thank you for this great set! However there many saves without any desciptions on what to do after loading. Does that mean I just load and the achievement pops up right away, or there is still something to be done? Please give some help.

9. Vrilya

Vrilya Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I dont think you really need to think much to complete them.... and besides I was so tired so I just wanted to go to bed :)

10. Vrilya

Vrilya Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ive heard that the achievement "Refletions of Disembodiment" does'nt work.... do anyone experience this?... does it not load up or what exactly is the problem?.
    For me it works as it should but I could always make a new one if more people have problems with this particular save.

11. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I will try to test that one out for you today as i finally have some time to sit down and play:)

12. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I will try to test that one out for you today as i finally have some time to sit down and play:)

13. Ge

GearsHead Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Worked just fine for me. Looking Glass Knight still doesn't work though. You have the character starting by the mist door that leads to the 2 DragonRiders

14. Ge

GearsHead Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Also, anything for The Heir achievement?

15. Vrilya

Vrilya Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    About the looking glass knight I have to look it up.... and I believe you have to defeat the last boss to earn the achievement "the heir"... and that is the same way you do it with the looking glass knight and ofcourse Vendrick

16. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    He is correct Vrilya u have the wrong save on there for Looking Glass Knight. Also correct about popping the Heir just use the save he has closest to the end and defeat the Throne Watchers and Nashandra and you should be good to go:)

VERY IMPORTANT FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO USE SAVE TO POP ACHIEVEMENTS IN LEGIT ORDER:

DO NOT under any circumstances pick up any chests or items off the ground with these saves. You can end up popping Master all Sorceries out of order. if u pick up any magic from a chest or off a character in the playthrough u will pop it very early on my dummy account it popped in Forest of Fallen Giants thats a real no no as u cant legitimately earn it til NG+. Use with caution please u have been warned!!:)

17. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Vendrick should NOT be defeated legitimately until after u have defeated the final boss Nashandra as he has 5x defense until then and its virtually impossible to defeat early on. Please use with caution good luck and enjoy!!

18. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Reflections of Disembodiment works fine i tested it on two dummy accounts. Funny thing though with no description i ran around a bit to find him when he was standing right in front of where i loaded in lol. Oh well my bad still a great save thanks hopefully u can fix Looking Glass Knight soon if NOT when i get that far i may do it. Hope to test some more out tomorrow as well.

19. Ge

GearsHead Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    I went ahead and just progressed through that part of the game and killed the Looking Glass Knight that way. Sure it's an extra 10 minutes or so to go through but it's pretty straight forward after you fight the two dragon riders.

Also, the issue I had with The Heir was that there was no save that had the required item, Giants Kinship, which is needed to make the final boss spawn. The only save I saw was one that already had the final boss beaten. I used the Ancient Dragon save since you need the Ashen Heart to go into the Memory of Jeigh to fight the Giant for the Kinship. Luckily that save had the necessary bonfires lit so it wasn't a lot of walking I had to do. Still great saves.

20. bc

bcool2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Damn u didnt happen to have those 2 saves still. I still need looking glass knight and the heir saves doh:(