Dark souls 1 game save edit bounty

sirelias Mar 28, 2014

1. si

sirelias Newbie
    85/94

[background=#fafafa]Hi i was hoping you could perhaps find the time to help me[/size][/background]

[background=#fafafa]I've been trying to mod a save file for Dark souls but alas i've followed the guide and bruteforce constantly says key unreadable. Which sucks. I've been pulling my hair out reading online guides but havn't had any luck so i was hoping someone would be kind enough to mod a save for me and email it to me as an attachment. For taking the time to do this i will of course make a paypal donation to you. [/size][/background]

[background=#fafafa]The game version i have is BLES01402[/size][/background]

[background=#fafafa]My wish list is All stats maxed out, souls, magic equipment ect starting from the beginning. Please dont light any bomfires or kill any bosses as i wish to hit them over the head. [/size][/background]

[background=#fafafa]For my character i wish to be a male with far eastern face and black curley hair. Oh and avaergae build oh and his name Elias[/size][/background]
    [background=#fafafa]Many thanks and i would be so happy if anyone could help me![/size][/background]

[background=#fafafa]BTW this is purely for offline use![/size][/background]

I followed this guide but got stuck if you could help me i'd be over the moon. [/size]
    Link Removed!

this is the link to the actual save to be modded.[/size]https://www.dropbox.com/s/7vhzwy319xes8yg/BLES01402DRAKS005 (1).zip

if you could work yourmagic![/size]

please accept £10.00 for your trouble[/size]

[background=#fafafa]Sorry Admin if this is posted in the wrong forum, if you could kindly move it[/size][/background]

2. Fallen Predator

Fallen Predator Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    135/188

Console:
    Playstation 4
    ill have a look at it for you mate. you're save won't even open for me mate, might need to use another save.

3. si

sirelias Newbie
    0/47

Cheers pal. Only trouble is that Dark souls doesn't allow you to copy to a usb stick. I think its protected. I used the download link as described on the guide from another modding site. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've increased the bounty to £15.00

cheers

4. AAW

AAW Developer XPG Developer Lifetime Gold
    85/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Link has been removed
    2.1 - Posting for the pure purpose of driving traffic to your own website or any other is not allowed. This includes any pyramid schemes, free offers, other board systems, money making ventures, Donation Schemes etc. These boards are not an advertising platform for you to use. Spam advertising via the Private Message system will result in immediate termination of your account. If you would like to advertise on Xpgamesaves then please contact the board administrator.​

5. si

sirelias Newbie
    0/47

sorry about that mod wont happen again