D3 RoS - Legendary Gem Mod

rjt027 Oct 10, 2015

1. rj

rjt027 Newbie
    5/47

Using CYK DIII Editor (paid version) that enables you to add legendary gems + edit the stats. I've tried repeatedly, I can add all the gear/prefixes/stats that I want without trouble yet when I try to add a legendary gem, unedited/edited, it saves without difficulty but doesn't show upon Xbox360 RoS nor when imported to Xbox One D3 RoS. Paragons, gold, blood shards, etc are all there, never gems.

Anyone figure out how these guys made the uber-gems that have +5m xp per kill + insane attack speed etc?

-Thanks for your time

2. yaroshi

yaroshi Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    i am a little confused, Is the gem not showing up for you or is the rank not what you want? Because they work for me, even have the new bane of stricken gem. I can see if I can help you.

3. de

deadgods69 Newbie
    0/47

how can i add Legendary Gems to my PS4? using the ps3 game save right? but how do i go about doing this? it wont show up on my ps3 or do i just add it to the game save then transfer it to my ps4?

4. yaroshi

yaroshi Rookie
    20/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    you add them to your ps3 save, start the game. immediately export to ps4. Go to your ps4 and enjoy.

5. Mairhouse

Mairhouse Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    If you actually play the game on PS3 before exporting the save to PS4 the legendary gems will disappear. Legendary gems are not supported on PS3 so when you open your modified save on the PS3 the save you had in the editor is revised. You then send the revised saved to your PS4 sans LG.

Yaroshi gave you the correct technique above ... immediately export to PS4 without actually playing the game.

6. soulreaver57

soulreaver57 Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Good day.,
    Anyone still have legendary gems save file for diablo 3 reaper of souls for PS3?
    I would really appreaciate it.,
    Thanks Godbless...