Custom GamerPicture Help

xLeggox Oct 28, 2012

1. xLeggox

xLeggox #WeOut
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I was just wondering if anybody knows how to get custom gamerpictures on your profile while not getting banned. I heard something about a trick with the vision camera but i dont have one but maybe someone does or have a alternative way. i will make the appropriate size pics for it and file type.

2. RenownedZ3r0

RenownedZ3r0 Save Request Pro
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I know your able to get gamerpics that would be available on the marketplace for free using a program called gamerpic injector.

3. xLeggox

xLeggox #WeOut
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    well duh there's a tool for that in horizon

4. Kokuei

Kokuei Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I've tried for a long time to figure that out and so far all that happens is it just end up corrupting your gamertag, but as a consolation maybe try getting horizon to get off their a*s and implement that into their program and maybe more people will give a da*n enough to keep their subscription to it.

I had horizon for a while and it was fine, but after awhile it got very boring to use because there wasn't really much you could do with it at all.

I've wanted so many great looking gamerpics made for my gamertag that it's just not possible to do unless you know the right person OR unless you have a modded xbox. Apparently there are a lot of people who mod their xbox and void their warranty so they can play hacked games and most likely have really good looking gamerpics because I've seen a few people who have even modded their entire dash board so if you need anymore info on that a great site I always used was: " xbox 360 iso . com "

Sorry for the spaces, but well you know sometimes they block links in forums.

Make a account there and then after that if you're really serious about modding your box there are even some websites that'll "do it for you", but I never consider modding my xbox because I've modded a lot of things in the past and there is a point where things just end up breaking for no real reason. Right now my xbox is my last console besides my PC I care to have right now until the OUYA comes out.

Once that's out I plan to turn the OUYA into a MULTI-Console, where I will use the Xkey for the xbox and some of the needed hardware for it, combine that with the OUYA, some Old roms & emulators, and eventually I'll have an all in one console and maybe even my PC as well.