Not open for further replies.

CoolRunner Rev.D

mondoman22 Feb 7, 2015

1. mo

mondoman22 Newbie
    0/47

Hey Guys,
    For those of you who bought a Coolrunner Rev.d Off of Ebay or wherever,
    You know this is a Copy.. Now I have these and they work really good if not better
    then a tx product and they are chip. I have Sucessfully Glitched a Falcon a Jasper
    Corona V2 with post out fix. and Trinity's I have acheived 3 cycle boot times with this
    chip. No problems... I just wanted to let you know for the people who are trying to use
    this. There is a couple of things you must do in order to get this to work right.

No.1
    If you are using this on Xbox's Falcon to trinity Models DO NOT HOOK UP
    the Standby Clock 'Post B" on the coolrunner. It has a built in 48 mhz clock
    If you hook it up The console will not turn on..

A) If you want to use the standard Stdby clk on the mother board you must
    remove the jumper that is on the board right underneath the crystal. Then you
    can use the Xbox's Clock.

B) Corona Install : Do nothing to the chip just install it as a Coolrunner Rev C
    On V2 and above with post removed you must buy a v2 post out adapter and
    attach the post out lead directly to the the post out pin on the V2 post fix adapter
    board.

I will post pictures and a video in a little bit. I just thought i would share this
    with everyone who is having problems with Rev.d Installs.. This is a really good chip
    and i have not had any problems out of it at all...

Mondo

2. mo

mondoman22 Newbie
    0/47

Hey There Boys and Girls,

Ok as promised here ya go. This is done on a trinity I also Did a Corona As well will post that up too.
    Tx (uses the same xlink chip that is on here for all their products. at twice the price if not more. Its a Joke.
    This little beauty is 7 bucks on amazon and works just as good If not better So Here you go

[​IMG]

Wire Just as you would a coolrunner Rev.C The d is only because they put the clock on it for corona
    revision level.

[​IMG]

Here is where i removed the Jumper on the board and used the clock on the Trinity MB

[​IMG]

Nice and Neat Notice the Standby clk Instead of the Rb Pad On top side easier to solder to the ft3n2 Bottom side of the board.
    works much better

[​IMG]

No need for the excess super long wire. Just a simple Route around worked on this trinity.

Check out the video:

http://vid877.photobucket.com/albums/ab337/darkhorseman45/Coolrunner%20Rev_d/SAM_0668_zpsjq6tdjyv.mp4

As you can see 1 cycle...

Anyways Have a good one!!!! Hope this helps you guys

Mondo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.