zesp4 XPG Editor Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Contrast - Playstation 4 - Complete Trophies List
    [​IMG]

Total Trophies - 21

[​IMG]

[​IMG] To The Heroes Among Us: Unlocked when the player finds the hidden Extra Life 2012 Logo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] A Carousel Of Broken Dreams: Unlocked when the player completes Act I.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] A New Dimension: Unlocked when the player shifts for the first time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] The Cyclops' Bottle: Unlocked when the player finds the Cyclops' bottle in the Carousel area.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] FIN: Unlocks when the player completes the game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] GroundsKeeper: Unlocked when the player discovers all collectibles in Act II.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Handy Person: Unlocked when the player repairs the three attractions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] How'd You Get In?: Unlocked when the player completes the Workshop.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Illuminated: Unlocked after the player gets their second luminary.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Just Like Harry: Unlocked when the player makes it over the crocodiles on their first attempt in the Shadow Theater.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Let There Be Light: Unlocked when the player completes the Lighthouse.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] No Backpack Bird Needed: Unlocked when the player jumps into the treasure chest in the Pirate Ride.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Not That Kind Of Game!: Unlocked when the player tries to enter the “XXX” door.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Now That's Thinking With Shadows: Unlocked when the player clears the Void Jump on their first attempt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] My God, It's Full Of Stars!: Unlocked when the player falls into the void on the way to the Cinema.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Room 529: Unlocked when the player leaves the Cabaret.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Streets Sweeper: Unlocked after the player discovers all collectibles in Act I.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] The Family Life: Unlocked when the player examines Didi's family pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] This Circus Is A Disaster!: Unlocked when the player goes through the circus tent toward the attractions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] You Broke My Finger!: Unlocked when the player leaves the Cinema.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] BookKeeper: Unlocked when the player discovers all collectables in Act III.

Source: psmania