Support Contact with Current Owner

seriousllama Dec 1, 2019

1. seriousllama

seriousllama Bring back XPG! Gold Subscriber
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Hello,

Could the current owner please contact me via private message?
    I have a few questions to ask and potential business to offer.

Thanks!

2. CabooseSayzWTF

CabooseSayzWTF Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I hope you can get in contact with the owner, from the looks of your awards and titles etc. I can only assume you too want the site back to be how it used to be, active enough and stable. I also have tried to share my concerns about the direction the site is going from a buggy stand point. There are template, java, and css errors everywhere, ads that somehow make there way into the middle of the screen, threads being hard to look at without some kind of template error or javscript error which won't even let you look at a thread without right clicking and opening in a new page. The one staff member whom did comment on my report post about how buggish the site has become seemed as if he didn't care about the state the site is in. Then he locked my thread because it was in the wrong section, because It wont let me post a thread in (Forum Feedback and Support), I however can comment on threads here as I am now lol. His excuse was purely in blantant terms (Xbox 360 Modding Is Dead), which it is far from it, it's nowhere, where it used to be but it's not dead. The site needs to be modernized that's all and updated dramatically. So I hope you can contact the owner somehow someway. My concerns don't seem to be making the message clear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.