Clicker heroes

Chopperthedog Jun 13, 2017

1. Ch

Chopperthedog Newbie
    5/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hi everyone, Im new to the forum and what has brought me here is the annoyingly addictive Clicker heroes. I wish I never discovered the game, I was happily farming loads of gold and progressing through the "game" using the changing date cheat when that got patched.
    Whats annoyed me a bit is that me and a couple of pals where having a bit of a race to get the "reach level 3600" achievement so we could put the game to bed and get our lives back and then the update came, one of my mates found this hilarious as he hasn't done the update and can continue farming and changing the date as long as he only plays it offline, oh how we laughed :mad::mad::mad:.
    so after spending £40 on micro transactions for a game I hate Ive decided to see if theres anything I can do to mod the game, I have seen videos on youtube where people have altered the save on pc to get loads of gold etc and I have found a generator to manipulate the save but don't know if it works for xb1, if anyone wants it then the link is
    www.itshax.com: Clicker Heroes Save Game Editor Pro-mode
    I was thinking about getting a cheap usb 3.0 320gb external drive off of eBay £26 and trying to do it with that as I don't want to mess up my good one. I have never done anything like this with xbox before and was after where to start, advice, tips and to find out if it can even be done. Thanks for reading and thanks for any advice