Not open for further replies.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare's coming to Xbox + PlayStation

OfficialSilas Oct 7, 2014

1. OfficialSilas

OfficialSilas The PC Wizard
    105/188

Console:
    Other
    If you've played it and loved it on PC. Well prepare to be amazed! It's coming to all consoles later this year. Researching when the real release date will be, but no success.

Torn Banner Studios is happy to release this new game into our consoles thanks to there new partners, Activision. Chivalry will contain the same 12 team'd Multiplayer with the same 4 types of characters to choose from. Which are, Archer, Knight, Man-at-arm and Vanguard. Another cool feature is that what ever you're doing to kill your enemies weather you're using swords, javelins, cross bow and even ancient weapons, you will see a dramatic change with the maps and game types. Now we're able to burn crops, siege castles, and destroy other factions castles, there is just going to be a all out blood bath but will contain heaps of fun for you and your friends.

Now, the moment most of us has been waiting for. The graphics, we all know this game needed a little work on the graphics side of PC as well as some coding with the melee combat. But we've been told to ''expect some changes'' from Banner Studios. Personally, i'm pretty keen to get it on XBOX One.

Now, for the prices. Again, not confirmed but skimming through the XBOX Marketplace, it's currently FREE and is 46.07 MB. But my guess it's a beta or just a little sneak peak before it's fully released. Just click
    -->HERE<-- for the link to the XBOX Link.

That's all I've got for this gaming news. Please stay tuned for some more info in this game as in my opinion it will be a game to watch. Thanks for reading and have a nice day / night.

P.S: Adding photos when I get home, all Image sites are blocked :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.