Cheap Xbox One games - where to buy the biggest UK releases

Rocky Feb 26, 2014

1. Ro

Rocky Guest

Unless you've taken to hiding out under a rock over the last couple of days, you may have heard that the Xbox One console has received a permanent price drop - to £399.99, which includes a code for a little-known game called Titanfall.

Now, I bought my Xbox One on day one, and I honestly don't mind that there's been a drop in price since then - them's the breaks of being an early adopter. But - it has got me itching to expand my Xbox One games collection, so I've scoured the web and put together a list of low (or at least, lower) prices. Slow news day? I'm sure I haven't the faintest idea what you mean.

Titanfall

If you've yet to buy an Xbox One and you fancy yourself a copy of Titanfall too, this week must feel like all your Christmases have come at once. That said, if you've already bought yourself a console, you're probably on the look-out for a decent preorder deal on the game itself. Here are the cheapest we could find.

£44.99 - Argos
    £42.00 - Amazon
    £46.99 - GAME

Ryse

The bone-crunching combat may get repetitive after a time, but this is easily one of the best looking titles on the Xbox One thus far.

£48.00 - Tesco
    £39.98 - Zavvi
    £37.24 - Amazon

FIFA 14

I'm no sportstician, but I am reliably informed that there is a football in this game, and many men with whom you can kick it around with. Can't ask for more than that, really.

£39.99 - Zavvi
    £41.38 - Amazon

Alternatively, don't forget that you can now also buy FIFA 14 bundled together with an Xbox One for £399.99.

Forza Motorsport 5

Forza was another Xbox One title that you could pick up as part of a bundle on launch day. Now that a FIFA 14 £399.99 bundle has been announced, could a Forza Motorsport 5 one be following close behind?

£39.98 - Zavvi
    £38.39 - Amazon
    £44.86 - ShopTo

Dead Rising 3

It may pack the biggest DLC and update download sizes around, but Dead Rising 3 was easily one of our favourite titles from the Xbox One launch day line-up. RollerHawg derby, anyone?

£42.00 - Amazon
    £39.98 - Zavvi
    £43.99 - PC World

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Titanfall may be hailed as a potential COD killer, but there's room for both these behemoths on your console yet. Give us dog companions as well as giant robots, Respawn. Then we'll talk.

£44.00 - Amazon
    £48.00 - Tesco
    £49.99 - Zavvi

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

If you like sailing the high seas, singing sea shanties and skinning endangered animals, you can't go far wrong with this. There are hints about the franchise's future in the modern day sections.

£44.98 - Zavvi
    £44.00 - Amazon
    £46.99 - Play.com

Rayman Legends

An Xbox One edition of one of last generation's finest 2D platformers. Looks a bit sharper, plays exactly the same.

£24.99 - Game
    £22 - Amazon

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Kojima's Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain prologue is rumoured to be on the short side. It could be worth paying a little less, then.

£19.97 - Gamestop

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

Vegetables won't be trampled on, especially not by the living dead. This is a surprisingly decent third-person shooter spin-off from PopCap.

£27.98 (with code on page) - The Hut

Source - OXM

2. romanzad

romanzad Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    would be good to keep this thread updated with any good bargains that people come across in the UK for XboxOne Games?

This has to be up there as an absolute bargain for a new game

Thief
    £33.95
    Code:
    http://www.thegamecollection.net/thief-xbox-one.html

3. Dj

Djjw Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Anyone tried x1gamestore.com? All games half price but you get them on a account. £24 per game, any game! Had mine for over a month now.

4. ScouseCarl

ScouseCarl Dream/Believe/Achieve.
    95/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I need a place for garden warfare and madden in the UK if you can find one been 3 weeks and still no laptop :(

5. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    Well am selling Fifa14 for£30.00 full DL code. lol not a football fan.

6. Ro

Rocky Guest

RIP OFF lol

7. romanzad

romanzad Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    shopto.net currently have;
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes on XB1 & PS4 for £32.86

Call of Duty Ghosts on XB1 & PS4 for £37.85

Fighter Within (XB1) will be part of there happy hour deal between 1pm-2pm today.

(shopto offer 5 minute dispatch and free royal mail first class delivery on all instock games :gamer4: )

8. andygee1987

andygee1987 XPGEE Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Best way just go half's with a friend and gameshare! Games cost £25 each, I just got plants vs zombies for £18 can't go wrong :lol: