(Changing HD) How to extract EVERYTHING to my PC? (Backup)

djz Oct 25, 2013

1. dj

djz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey there,

I want to upgrade my old Xbox 360 (Fat Edition). Until now I had a 12GB Harddrive and now I bought a 250GB Harddrive which I want to use. So I used the "transfer content" option from my xbox, transferred every savegame (except Skyrim and my Profiles, that would have been too big) to my USB-Stick. Before I transfer the stuff to my new Harddrive I want to make a backup of all my savegames. So I tried opening the USB Stick in Horizon to extract all the Fecal Leaking to my PC. Everything works fine but sadly I can only transfer ONE savegame from ONE game at a time. Unfortunately I don't want to spent a month on transferring every single savegame.

So, what I am basically looking for is a solution, how to transfer EVERYTHING (Games, Videos, Demos, Themes, Gamer Pictures, Avatar Items etc) with one move. How can I do that?

Thank you! :)

Oh and I can't use the cloud storage option since I don't play online / don't have xbox live.

2. dj

djz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well nevermind guys, looks like Horizon just doesn't support transferring everything at once. I looked into 360Revolution and tried to extract the whole "Content" folder but 360Revolution always crashed when trying it. However, now I tried Modio and used the "save as"-option for the Content folder and it seems to work perfectly.