Cannot Transfer Saves to XB1 (D3 ROS)

Dizzyswift Sep 2, 2014

1. Di

Dizzyswift Newbie
    430/564

So basically, i sold my 360 to get an xbox one and now no matter how many times i save or rehash and resign a save i CANNOT get it to even show up when i load it onto a thumb drive and put it into my Xb1.

I pulled my old saves off my 360 before i sold it and i cant even use those. I literally am at a loss for words. I cant even get horizon to notice the thumb drive so i can export it, since the XB1 does not have an option to setup the thumb drive (which is USB 3.0) for xbox.

My question is, how the hell do you get your XB1 to allow you to transfer your D3 saves WITHOUT a 360.

Or if anyone wants to hook me up with a couple of mods so i can start all over again i guess thats alright too =/. Was sincerely not looking forward to re leveling due to the fact that I play on PC and am over Paragon lvl 140. Haha, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

my XBL ID is Legoland27

if anyone wants to add me and talk me through this id be willing to compensate via paypal. Thanks.

2. Di

Dizzyswift Newbie
    0/47

TTT

Also willing to give my XBL id or account information to anyone who will help me solve this issue using THEIR 360 to export a save for me. Will still compensate via paypal for services.

3. sensi420

sensi420 Contributor TeamXPG
    205/282

Console:
    Xbox
    You need to play diablo 3 on a xbox 360 and export your save 1st. Then play diablo 3 on a xbox one and in game import your save.

4. Di

Dizzyswift Newbie
    0/47

As the post says. i no longer own my 360, but i did pull all of my profile information and my gamesave BEFORE i sold it. Someone else could take my save file, thats been resigned and rehashed, and then export it from D3, resend that file to me and i can import it to my Xbox 1. Its basically just importing my save file for me, which they would need to be signed into my XBL account to do (not a problem) and then exporting it in game and re sending it to me. I think 10$ for such a small amount of work is a fair price as well =]

Any takers? Sensei? =]

Thats the only solution that I can see.

5. IH

IH8UALL Guest

I can do this for you. Ive done like 15 to 20 for people on here already. LOL Just PM the info and the save you want.

6. Di

Dizzyswift Newbie
    0/47

As the post says. i no longer own my 360, but i did pull all of my profile information and my gamesave BEFORE i sold it. Someone else could take my save file, thats been resigned and rehashed, and then export it from D3, resend that file to me and i can import it to my Xbox 1.

7. IH

IH8UALL Guest

8. Di

Dizzyswift Newbie
    0/47

As the post says. i no longer own my 360, but i did pull all of my profile information and my gamesave BEFORE i sold it. Someone else could take my save file, thats been resigned and rehashed, and then export it from D3, resend that file to me and i can import it to my Xbox 1. Its basically just importing my save file for me, which they would need to be signed into my XBL account to do (not a problem) and then exporting it in game and re sending it to me. I think 10$ for such a small amount of work is a fair price as well =]

Any takers? Sensei? =]

Any takers? Sensei? =]

Any takers? Sensei? =]

9. IH

IH8UALL Guest

As I said before I can do this for you. Send me a PM with your info and the game save you want.

10. Di

Dizzyswift Newbie
    0/47

I LOVE YOU
    PM send, if any Mod can please delete my accidentally spammed reposts above I would appreciate it.

11. IH

IH8UALL Guest

Done and working.

12. ps

psykoleo Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Hi there.
    I've got exactly the same issue as Dizzyswift.
    - Sold my xbox360 few months ago
    - Have a XB1 ans impossible for me to bring back my Diablo 3 save file

By any chance, anyone as the great "THE1" could help me if I give the save file ans my Xblive account info ?
    Many thanks in advance for your support.
    Have a nice day ++

13. Shadow

Shadow Watchers Staff Member XPG Moderator
    430/564

Floating in Space having a beer with the guy who d
    Console:
    Xbox One
    sure if " THE1 " don't have time I'll do it but it will be in 9hurs time of this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in space

14. ps

psykoleo Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Many thanks for your answrer ShadowHands.
    Things are in process with the great THE1 but I do really appreciate your offer.
    I'll let you know if I'll still need it.
    Cheers ++

15. ps

psykoleo Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    THE"Only"1 made it and as usual, great job !
    Thank you sooo much !!!