Call of Duty: Ghosts Requires Almost 7GB Space On Xbox One

Bullet Apr 3, 2014

1. Bu

Bullet Guest

Devastation DLC arrives today, 3 April, for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and will be available to download from Xbox Live, priced $14.99/£11.59, or at no extra cost if you’re a Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass holder. The Xbox One version weighs in at a massive 4.84GB in size but it also requires a further update of 2.1GB so you will need to make sure you have at least 7GB spare on your Xbox One HDD. With more games out now space is becoming very limited on the tiny 500GB HDD so I figured I would give you guys a heads up!

Anyway im off to play on the four new maps and hopefully become the 'Predator' on Ruins so i can capture some footage for you guys.

2. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    Yeah supposedly theres a way to switch out the 500 gig HDD but it voids the warranty :( im not willing to do that. I'll just wait for them to release the external when ever that may be.

3. Bu

Bullet Guest

Hopefully Phil Spencer will see the need for more storage ;)

4. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    According to some recent chatter one of the next updates is supposed to support external storage space. So if this is true I'll find out soon. Not sure if your in the beta but I am and it would be a warm welcome having it.

5. Bu

Bullet Guest

I am in the beta. If we don't get external storage soon i am going to have to open my XOne up and upgrade myself.

6. xACHILLIESx

xACHILLIESx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Yeah same here and I really don't want to.

7. Tard3dGnom3

Tard3dGnom3 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    55/94

Console:
    Xbox One
    I will download tonight and play this weekend. Can not wait to try these out.