Call of duty: "Advanced Warfare". Will there be zombies?

ParamosModz May 2, 2014

1. ParamosModz

ParamosModz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    As most of you know, the newest installment of the CoD series should have a teaser coming out some time during May 4th. We should expect futuristic warfare like Bo2, but will there be zombies. Sledgehammer is taking charge of a completely new CoD series, Following Black ops, Ghosts,and Modern Warfare. (There has also been rumors of another CoD: "World at war" installment coming out in the next couple of years.) Sledgehammer does not own rights to zombies, so maybe we should expect another spin-off like extinction?

Sledgehammer announced during the introduction interview into the call of duty industry "Although we are taking charge (Developing) our own new CoD series, we would not mind a little guidance from Treyarch along the way." I know it is not much but that is the most evidence we have of a possible zombies mode.

*I will update this post regularly providing up to date content of the one and only Zombies :eek:hh: .*

2. SirFiras47

SirFiras47 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    45/47

Console:
    Xbox
    The chance of having zombies in Advanced warfare is very slim of not none, zombies is 3arc's thing and as you mentioned SHG doesn't own the right to do zombies, I also don't think we'll see another spin off like extinction as this is their first game and they probably don't want to work on a lot of things.
    I think the only role 3arc is playing in their game is guiding them in the multiplayer.
    Let's just see what the future will bring to us.

3. Ro

Rocky Guest

There will be a return of Spec Ops will thats what I think anyway, I miss Zombies I just hope Treyarc release another map pack or two til they release there New Call of Duty game in 2015 ;)

4. smokethatloud

smokethatloud Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yea I strongly agree with rocky :) if they released like one new map pack and then all the previous maps from black ops 1(zombies) formatted to BO2. I would buy that Shiz instantly!!!!

5. Jakeh4x

Jakeh4x Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Zombies has always been fun due to new maps and stuff, but i never get excited anymore for map packs like i use to back in the World at War days.

Spec Ops was simply amazing to me. It might not of been what everyone liked, but it definitely was fun to play.

I saw that you said a World at War based installment of some sort is coming out the next few years? Care to link me to the source if there is one? Thank you!

6. maiya

maiya Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    You hit the nail on the head. It is a 3 arc. I'll be honest I do like Extinction more than Zombies imo and I do like spec ops.