Bullying On Site

Bullet Mar 21, 2013

1. Sh

Sharp_Shot123 Epic XPG Gamer Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7NVxAMQn_I

Well said Bullet and everyone else. Being from California bullying was a big thing in my schools, although I stood up for myself it always seemed like there was another person just waiting to f*** with you. Bullying didn't affect me as much as it might have other people since I grew up in bad neighborhoods I learned to take and dish out if needed. But here I am, 21 and I feel great about myself. Not afraid to stand up to people if they f*** with my friends or family all because my childhood lessons and experience.

This song though is great not just for this bullying issue but purely for the sake of music. Give it a listen. :)

2. cornerpath

cornerpath Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Im sorry bullet but I still have the urge to bully you

3. xTG_IrOnZzZ

xTG_IrOnZzZ Banned BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Bullying is just pathetic, something that happens on the playground, shouldn't be happening over the internet done by 20+ year old keyboard warriors. A lot of people don't see things as bullying but even the slightest dig at someone can be classed as bullying, people use bullying to hurt people and make themselves feel good, try something else to make you feel good.

I spent the last 15 years of my life being bullied, I have a skin condition which is visible to anyone, I got bullied over that - but still just ignore them, because I know I'm better than them. Also a new one is my hair length, I just laugh at the pathetic people who comment at it because I refuse to get it cut just because they don't like it, it only frustrates them more and makes them look more pathetic.

It's good that the Admins are keeping an eye on these things and making a stand.

Props to Bullet, ADDZ and the Admins.

4. DO

DOPEBOI Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    I never thought I'd see the day where bullying was happening on this site, :(

It's good to see the mods are finally on top of things and are willing to take firm action if need be. If E was still admin, he would be kickin ass and taking names. He don't mess around ;)

5. Last1Standing

Last1Standing XPG Addict Gold Subscriber
    155/188

Console:
    Xbox
    Thanks man, just glad those days are gone and happy that did not effect me in a different way.

6. AX

AXTON2PWNAGE Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    bullying will never be finished...u can try to fight it all you want the people of the world just dont know how to get along..... u can kick bully's all you want and say anything you want but it simply wont stop......but i agree we should all try to keep it off here but the only way that will happen is if every1 on here works together...but it cant simply just be trying to stop the bullying on just this site i mean most of the people on here are the new generation or future generations....we all have to work together to stop something like this...every1 whether it be at school or at a workplace or on a console if you see bullying report it to a offical we cant just simply try to stop bullying on a website in order for it completely stop it has to worldwide but we start small like in your own communtity b.c as long as thiers all this hatred in the world we simply cannot stop it from on this site b.c the bully's will just keep finding ways on here....so agian if you want bullying off here it must stop everywhere...

7. deadone

deadone As I walk through the valley of death I shall fear Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    I have to agree with you on the part about bullying never being stopped and that is sad because it is just stupid that people are so pathetic that they feel so bad about themselves or there lives that they have to pick on other people to make themselves feel better. I delt with this myself when I moved to a new school a long long time ago. was picked on from 6th grade till 8th grade pretty bad till I had had enough and just started knocking out the first guy to start picking on my and it came to an end real quick :dance4: But not saying that's a good way to handle things it just worked for me. After that I made dam sure if I saw any kid at my school being bullied I would jump to the rescue not always with the best endings . Sometimes I got my ass kicked but sometimes not. It sure made people think twice about picking on anyone else though. By the way Bullet great topic

8. AX

AXTON2PWNAGE Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    i lost my cousin to bullying...and ever since then i hate to say it...but i did/do the same thing you did and i starting standing up for any1 that got made fun of in any way/shape/form now the kids at my school quit bullying...atleast around me...

9. Bu

Bullet Guest

We have a large collective of people from all walks of life, all ages, all races, all with different opinions which is friggin awesome, but this can cause issues as in all walks of life.

Not everyone will see eye to eye, some people wont understand others. Some may even appear strange, but unlike a school playground , work office or any other situation where you are forced to mix with people you dont like.. on the internets you have the ability to totally ignore!

We dont want this place to be like the Waltons , dont get me wrong.... we just dont want collectives of users ganging up on individuals.

Following peoples threads and posting vulgar remarks everytime they post , disrespecting users in the chatbox , these are the kind of things we are stopping.

10. deadone

deadone As I walk through the valley of death I shall fear Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Well put Bullet I am glad to see the members and staff here do not have to put up with this kind of abuse.

11. Dizzle2k

Dizzle2k Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Good work, No time or place for bully's :woot:

12. Nintendoom

Nintendoom Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Well at least it hasn't turned into those silly little YouTube squabbles, correcting grammar and what-not...

13. billybob1237

billybob1237 Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    you can stop bullying once a few ppl get banned for it then people will notice that they aren't getting away nicely done Bullet ;)

14. Mirax

Mirax XPG Junkie Lifetime Gold
    125/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    Bullying is out of order anyway you put it .. but bulling someone over the internet :S Thats just dam rite sad ;)

15. bruce2707

bruce2707 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    bullys deserve to get banned...

16. vBaanGz

vBaanGz Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah bullying is Fecal Leaking!! i got bullyied on the site called - TTG ... Im living in Germany/Austria and once I made a helpfully thread on TTG. but other members of the site bullied me because my grammar is Fecal Leaking.. yeah but i live in germany. we speak german here! xD and we are learning English during the school time.. and yeah finally i decided to delete my acc on TTG! the members there were so unfriendly. I said to them that i live in Germany and that i can't speak english well.. but what did they do? they laughed.. lol..

17. RecoveredRyan

RecoveredRyan Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    wow

Bullying On Site!!!?

good admins!

18. Xatoku

Xatoku Good News Everyone! Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This was the first forum that didnt ban me because i was canadian or because of my disability on pspmod they laughed and laughed and they banned me and in the reason dankgame akakingdank said Rainbow you your mom and canada you ****** up retard i was ready to lose it but then i found XPG i was just wanting to find ppl that arnt pricks and first site bam a whole site full of good kind
    people i love you guys no not that way... Dont laugh but posting this made me emotional...

19. X9Cinema

X9Cinema Resident GFX Guru Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Very kind words, I'm very sorry to hear that happened to you, obviously they were really insecure of themselves, here at xpg we have zero tolerance for bullying, and we do our best to keep it to a minimum, and if you see anyone bullying please report it! ;)

20. XenonLover

XenonLover Newbie
    0/47

If you must know..... wellllll that sucks cause yo
    Console:
    Xbox
    If everyone would just play fair...

Ohhh, I see the bump is real.