Bullying On Site

Bullet Mar 21, 2013

1. noneed

noneed Hitman Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox One
    Glad to see the positive feedback in the topic, have noticed some harshness in posts. I personally can ignore haters and keep it moving but not everyone has as tough a skin as me and I am glad you guys are monitoring this before the site turns into those other sites that shall rename nameless.

Love all you guys, lets move forward in 2013 :friends:

2. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    It's saddening that this is needed. Sorry if I've made anybody feel uncomfortable or upset. I would never intentionally single a person out on multiple occasions. Hell, I wouldn't do it once. I hope this issue is resolved very quickly.

3. actualmanx

actualmanx Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    at least this should be a bit of reassurance to the members feeling victimised by these bully's. May justice be done

4. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I know what you mean you don't have to fight back just make your self heard one of the best bits of advice I was ever told as a kid coz we all in some way or another have been bullied was from my sped dad when I was 12 he said if anyone is bullying you don't hide away and if someone twice the size of you starts on you and you know there's no chance of defending yourself seriously just get in there face start going crazy and tell them "go on then I'd love you to come on" but in a way that your shouting and really in there face 99% of the time a bully won't actually do what they say there going to do and if they know you won't do anything or fight back then yeah the bully will beat you up, but if you really get in there face and kind off dare then too, they will think twice and wonder well maybe not worth it if your going to fight back. Seriously it works it did for me I ended up with a bit of a nutter rep like lol, but don't take no crap from anyone and don't hide away even if you get a kicking every now and then it won't kill you and as long as you get a few punched in its all good. But if its happerning to yourself or a friend at your school seriously have a go back coz next time they won't waste there time if they think you'll fight back as they only do it because they think you won't mate ;)

5. OmitZz

OmitZz Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Bullies are losers. Please leave the internet if you think it's okay to bully someone. I am for equal rights. I don't think we have the right to act like we are above other people because of their skin color, appearance or sexuality. We are all equal<3

6. t3

t3fury Guest

bully's lol their nothing more then sad little gimps who have nothing better to do, their life is so crap they have to spoil other peoples to make themselves feel better. most people probably know the article am about to post as it hit facebook like wildfire. this is what can happen which resulted from cyber-bullying http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Amanda_Todd

or the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRxfTyNa24A

what you are doing might not be as bad as her bully's, but it all could end with the same result so mind what you say

R.I.P. Amanda Todd

7. Tony B

Tony B Ťサ∑ ㄕ◊к∑㎡◊и Lifetime Gold
    185/188

Console:
    Xbox One
    I'm not for bullying, but she showed her breasts on camera to men she didn't know. Plus she had sexual relations with people at her school. That's her fault. Do I think the people should have let up? Yes. Do I think that they were wrong? Yes. But I still believe that she is the one that created the problem in the first place.

8. t3

t3fury Guest

i USED to fight alot and size has nothing to do with it i'm 6.3 and ive battered people bigger then me and been knocked out by people smaller then me. you have to show a bully yourself your not afraid otherwise you will be bullied your whole life or people will take advantage of you your whole life.

9. GoldZ

GoldZ Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff TeamXPG
    306/376

Console:
    Xbox
    Well hopefully this will be an end to all of it. Im sure everyone has said and done things in the past they regret!. But its time to move on to a bright future.

Peace out friends :)

10. t3

t3fury Guest

showing our tits on the net to someone she didn't didn't fair enough dumb thing to do but she probably didn't think she would be stalked a year after. her getting battered for sleeping with some chicks dude she definitely deserved that end of. but been alienated for it in different cities and been told to kill herself there is absolutely no need for it

11. IIEvolution85II

IIEvolution85II Gamerscore Wreckage :) Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Right,

I would like to apologise to anyone that i have offended or anything when i have commented on the forums in posts and spoke to like a muppet and it will stop now as i have been on XPG for a while and help the community out wherever i can in numerous sections on the forums whether it be the xbox section or PM.

I'll only be commenting on topics where help is needed ;)

12. xDeM0nx

xDeM0nx XPGamesaves Groupie
    155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    severe mistakes were made on all parts and my only blame is the parents, because it always starts at home first. I am so glad my nieces are level headed enough to know better, even though they have been through things you can't imagine they were strong enough to bounce back. This is happening everyday more than most know as an investigative reporter for youtube, I get thousands of stories I just will not run or report.

I did far too much about the death of innocent kids so now I wont run these types of stories anymore. Suicide was a huge part of my life as a teen and my 20s...because of bullying 1000x worse than Amanda went through [not comparing] just stating this is what made em give up on everything. If you all remember the Amber Cole story very similar but, thankfully someone stepped in to stop her from taking her own life at the age of 14 years old...

have to agree because her story starts off as her having a normal teen life and she was happy, her story only took wrong turns after she exposed herself...etc.... parents need to stop being bffs and start being parents thats all im saying on that matter.

13. GoldZ

GoldZ Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold XPG Retired Staff TeamXPG
    306/376

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok guys, lets stay on topic please.

14. DE4TH

DE4TH Gold Member Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Good topic and also really good to see the community come together on this. I don't normally post that often but in the last few days I have received some excellent help from this site and goes to show how strong this website can become. It's just a shame some people don't see the greater good. Also always speak out if you feel you are being bullied.

15. maiya

maiya Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    It's good that this topic is being brought up. I know from experience when I was a global mod we had bullying from this one user. This individual would act in a negative manner (i.e. User 1: I love Pokemon. Bully: Grow up you a$$ no one likes it.). What annoyed me the most about it was how this individual would follow him/her from thread to thread. It was my pleasure to ban her.

I have seen cyber-bullying in which the parent of that particular bully would participate in harrassing that person. It's quite pathetic they would do such a thing.

16. xDeM0nx

155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    yeah i too have gotten followed from thread to thread on this very site!

17. AD

ADDZ Guest

The "following" part you mentioned has been happening here for a few weeks on and of but it hasn't went un-noticed and it's time it stopped, people have had fair warning now and it's pathetic but will be stopped what ever it takes and whom ever the culprit(s).

18. X9Cinema

X9Cinema Resident GFX Guru Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    This is a good idea it should be stopped, a million reports on trolls. sarcasm, and jokes will happen, haha. ;)

19. xDeM0nx

155/188

game design
    Home Page:
    Console:
    Xbox One
    nah we got troll awards er we use to lol...

20. tucky

tucky Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Good topic, It's sad that a topic had to be made but at least it's making a note to those people who do the deeds.
    Reading the posts on here, I have to admit this is a pretty good site, first forum I have really gotten into as I don't have much time
    because of work/fiance/being awesome but I have found myself religiously coming here lately and have enjoyed spending time
    with you guys. And as I learn alot more I am looking forward to contributing more as time goes by, and Residentevul hit the nail on
    the head with your guys success with google, its quite a feat I can imagine the dedication and discipline it takes to run this site
    and keep it on top of google like you guys have. And people who abuse what you guys have worked so hard to achieved should be
    punished. Good times :)