Brute Force Diablo 3 editor not carrying over to the game

Philminator Aug 25, 2014

1. Ph

Philminator Newbie
    25/47

I watched Viper's videos on D3 game save editor, I've got Brute Force 4.7, I decrypted my saves, edited what I wanted, I then re-crypted the files on Brute Force, plug it into my ps3 but nothing changed, it';s as if I had done nothing. Am I supposed to do something else in bruteforce after I re-crypt the files? Also in the D3 editor there was nowhere I saw to change how much gold you have and creating a 2 handed mace with stats only let me change 4 of the 32 stats, when I saved it, it had 10 different mods on it but when I reloaded it after I saved it, it only had top 4 mods there. Any help would be appreciated

2. Ph

Philminator Newbie
    0/47

so basically when I save with diablo 3 editor it doesn't update on the brute force, I can still see my characters only being level 1, any thoughts?

3. logic82

logic82 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 4
    Ok so there is a lot of missing info here. Lets try to piece it together. Firstly, ensure that you are decrypting and encrypting the right save. On the top right of Brut Force you can select the directory of your save file, make sure you have the proper one selected. the easiest way to do this is to put the folder you want to edit on your desktop and navigate to there. Same with the editor, make sure the editor is up to date, they are on new servers and such now and have a new version 1.2.15.116. The process is very simple and works if done right every time. Also, if you don't plan on giving out the save files and not editing multiple saves from different users, then sign an id to bruteforce. It sounds like the file you think your editing isnt the file your editing at all or you have an outdated version of the tool.

Best of luck and hope this helps.

4. ma

marcus55 Member
    25/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    did u save your changes after making them