Borderlands 2 Even More Heads & Skins Inc Vehicle Skins *UPDATE* Single Save Now With 200 Skins Inc!

DellBoy Oct 5, 2012

1. De

DellBoy Veni Vidi Vici Lifetime Gold
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Yes mate I have I'll put it on a new save of my and upload it for you mate as soon as I can I have the Legendary Class Mod (the one that does 5 points to 6 skills, better than the Terramorphous Class mod) for Commando, Siren, and Salvador

2. Sh

Sharp_Shot123 Epic XPG Gamer Gold Subscriber
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    yeah i found someone who had it, you should upload it anyway, i'm sure many people will love that lol
    thanks though for checking dell :p

3. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Tell me the proper names of the heads you are missing for Salvador and Axton (the zero G4141HD Head I'm still trying to get from Vermorphous the Invincible (the evolved varkid) I have killed him as a level 52 now with 3 of my friends and we were all Zero and still haven't managed to get the G4141HD Head! But you should have them all apart from that one unless your missing one of the very basic heads you get normally?

4. XPG Varin

XPG Varin TONKPILS
    145/188

Console:
    Xbox
    I dont know the name of the helmets for Salvador & Axton, i have just seen pictures of them.

This is the commando one [​IMG]

5. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    I just quickly put this together for people who may be missing one or two things they should of got, its got difficult because I have kept adding to it as I get them for all so there are 3 topic's I made well my mate got the game the same day I started doing these and now with each of my saves he has the 17/17 for all apart from the stupidly hard to get Zero Head G4141HD which I will get if I never have to play another game lol. Yeah anyway I just quickly used that save I had which holds 200 backpack and got rid of all the weapons and the dropped all my skins from all other saves and then collected them so this is a backpack of 200 all just heads, Skins and Vehicle Skins.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4phxblqn0uw4g8f

Try that out there may be a couple duplicated as its getting hard now to sort them all out and I have my young son with me so I won't be on all day everyday till Monday but I wanted to quickly put all these on here to try and help mate so let me know and anyone else if after downloading this save and the Legendary 200+ save and the other two saves from the other two topics I have on the matter if you are still missing please post the exact name and for which character then I can look through them all and get it for you hold I've helped guys. I don't like to just put something up and then never post or support the topic after I like to help as much as possible. Thanks for all the great comments again and as always please Don't Forget To Hit That Thanks+Rep.

6. De

235/282

Console:
    Xbox
    Check OP for Update Guys and be sure to scroll all the way down for all the legendary saves I have and links to my other topic which also has a link to my fist topic please take the time to read and as always thanks guy's for great comments and "I'll Be Back" :)

7. Redneckromeo

Redneckromeo Lifetime Gold Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    Alright mate thanks for the response best of luck to ya ;)

8. xLeggox

xLeggox #WeOut
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    man i cant wait to see what heads you can get for gaige once she comes out maybe we can play together to get them all if your willing to do it with out modding you know to make it fun
    p.s:
    for axton i think the name for the last head is all see-ing eye and theres a skin called white knight, good luck on finding those 2, my resource is people on the gearbox software forums ;)

9. Chipmonkz

Chipmonkz NooB Lifetime Gold
    75/94

Console:
    Xbox
    i made a vid on it bro should bring members flooding in
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsqgKCJyxfQ

10. xa

xazele Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi im new to this forum just want to say thank you for these great saves :)

11. Da

DaJesterMan7 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Hey for some reason this save isn't working for me any tips on how to fix?

12. se

seniormrpibb Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Does this save have the Bone Blinder Head for the commando?

13. Sa

SavageWraith Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I too am curious why you said all but Zer0 are 17/17. I have the Pandora Legend for my BL1 save. I have the limited ones from my Ultimate Edition. The only one I am missing is Bone Blinder(Commando) SuperMegaFly(Gunzerker) and G4141HD(Assassin) all I believe are the Vermivorous drops. Above all I would really like to know if you've had any luck with any of them other than the Siren's from Vermivorous(Kawaii Killer)?
    I only need the Bone Blinder to have a complete 17/17 for my Commando and I would really love to have it. Please let me as well as the rest of us know as soon as it's possible. If you need a lvl 50 Commando to help farm Verm for it I gladly offer my help. Whatever it takes to get Bone Blinder on one of these saves sooner I will help the best I can. Other than Space Knight and the Snowblind, Bone Blinder easily takes #1. Whatever I can do to help let me know, and thank you for the continuous updates! They are appreciated more than you know

14. Cr

CritZiC Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    Can this be used on PC?

15. re

repo427 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ya I'm missing the same 3 everybody else is missing haha. The Bone Blinder for Commando, Super Mega Fly for Gunzerker, and the G4141HD for the Assassin (I know you said you haven't found that one yet.)

So if you could link me a save that has Bone Blinder, and the Super Mega Fly heads. That would be amazing. I've literally downloaded every one of your saves and haven't gotten those 2 haha. Thanks for the uploads regardless :)

16. ni

ninjaraibob Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hey can someone send me a safe program download to open these sav files

17. na

nanoxblade99 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Other
    have u got a save with a critical conferance call for pc? i have the vault hunter relic on but it still dosent seem to drop from the warrior.