Blacksite Area 51 Better ISO Mods |Modded Ammo, Developer Console, Keyboard/Chatpad Support|

CabooseSayzWTF Jul 11, 2020

1. CabooseSayzWTF

CabooseSayzWTF Member
    25/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I had no idea how to name this, however I always wanted to mod this game ever since 2008-2009 when I first got the game, then in 2011 @FeralA9X released his iso mods for the game. They were really fun for what they were worth at the time. For a few years I experimented with testing binds on this game on and off, even went through and wiped all my controls just for purely testing binds trying to come up with something better. This always ended up in handicapped controls which I did not want. Then I figured out how to enable the developer console and to my surprise I also figured out how to enable keyboard and chatpad support so the dev console could actually be used! This erased all of my handicapped controls issues, This was the first and only game where I got keyboard and chatpad input to actually work on a retail shipped version of a game. I have gotten the dev console to show up in numerous other games retail side based, however I could never get keyboard or chatpad input to ever work. Anyways here's the video and download.

- The download contains two diff dev console versions of the files, 1 for purely wired keyboard input, and the other for purely chatpad input.

Xbox Download: HERE
    Xbox Virus Scan: HERE
    PS3 Download: HERE
    PS3 Virus Scan: HERE

Last edited: Dec 31, 2020