Black Ops Zombies Mod Menu.

LifetimeXBLS Jan 15, 2015

1. LifetimeXBLS

LifetimeXBLS Banned (Read The Rules) BANNED
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Download:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/055jysa757yj7s8/TEIR1plus2%27s+Fixed+Zombies+Menu.rar
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instructions:
    1. make sure you have tu11 installed
    2. put the raw folder in the black ops directory
    3. put the rawfilemanager in the root of your hard drive
    4. put my launch.ini on the root of your hard drive too(requires dashlaunch).
    5. restart your xbox and launch the black ops default.xex. DO NOT LAUNCH THE RawFileManager.xex!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Credits:
    This is not my menu. I did not create this. My friend Dwack did.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Donate:
    You can donate if you like. You do not have to donate but would be appreciated. I would also like for you guys to donate to XPGamesaves. Yet again you do not have to donate but would be very much appreciated.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtube:
    Our Youtube channel is MyGaMeRzCrEw.
    youtube.com/MyGaMeRzCrEw
    If you would like to subscribe you can.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks to XPG for supporting me and all the staff. There some people I would like to give special thanks to.
    Rocky
    XPG Star
    Zem
    XxStarzxX
    Muffintastic
    Bullet
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Enjoy the Menu fellow Modders!