Black Ops 2 FIX request -Split screen issue

jackl6 Nov 12, 2012

1. ja

jackl6 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Playstation 3
    Hello, this is about the issue black ops 2 has with split screen mode.
    My request is for somebody to please come up wit ha solve or fix to the issue of the game kicking me back to the dashboard when a second player is selected for split screen zombies or multiplayer.
    before the DLC install of the nuketown it had kicked me back before but only once and after that it worked fine. After the DLC install split screen will not work at all. i tried to delete the DLC and the TU and that doesnt work either even for a temp fix.

Note: the DLC was installed properly or to the correct location FTP'd and unlocked to the proper folder
    HDD>content>etc....

There is also an issue with the menu graphics of nuke town showing up as a blue and white checkered flag pattern instead of the proper menu graphics but is still launchable/selectable so that's not so much a bother

Would be awesome if somebody can find the solve or fix for this and reply back with it !!!!

cuz split screen is the shiz for a drinking game

2. jm

jmdog98 Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    hi i found your post when also looking for a solution for what sounds like the same problem. What i did to fix it was i deleted the dlc and update cleared the cache and deleted the TU again in freestyle dash im guessing the problem is the TU is gliched for jtags