5/47

Console:
    Xbox
  2. Skeleton

Skeleton Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Did you use the save properly? "Bejeweled 2 XBLA - Save Set Load and pop " That is a quote from the description, if it doesn't work then I will try and find you another one.

3. AidenPearce

AidenPearce Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Properly as in how? I seen 5 folders in the rar file and one of them even containing a profile which I don't even know how to use it or what it's for. But I rehashed and resign the first file and all it did was unlock 2 gamer pictures for me and no achievements. I don't know what to do? I was thinking the profile was for spg'ing, but I don't know how to do that nowadays. If you can guide me on what to do and how to use that'd be awesome, thank you!

4. Skeleton

Skeleton Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I just saw a post that can be found here: http://www.xpgamesaves.com/topic/33283-bejeweled-2-200g/?hl=%2Bbejeweled+%2Bsave and it seems that others are having the same issues. It must be a problem with the save. I recommend trying to find a different save, which I can help you with or contact the owner of the save which you can do by going here.:
    http://www.xpgamesaves.com/index.php?s=689552ac724182487054efd0d434be5a&&app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=form&preview=1&_from=quickPM&fromMemberID=3902 Tell him about your problem with the save and I am sure he will help you out :)

5. AidenPearce

AidenPearce Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    Ok if it's no trouble could you look into another save for me please for this game? In the mean time i'll try to contact the author of the save and ask him or her what the problem might be.

6. Skeleton

Skeleton Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    I will try my very best to find one but I am in the process of moving to a new house so I don't have all the time in the world right now. I can't promise that I will find one but I will try my very best while I have time to spend on my PC.

7. AidenPearce

AidenPearce Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    That is fair enough and I couldn't thank you enough. If anything I will keep my eyes and ears open for one as well. Thank you Skeleton.

8. ma

main4t5342 Newbie
    5/47

And... he never replied :(

Endless mode is the only one that's *really* needed.