Beginner's Guide to modding xbox 360 (using 360Rev / Horizon)?

sixfeetmeek Aug 6, 2014

1. si

sixfeetmeek Newbie
    0/47

I've been searching the forums for several hours for a basic tutorial on how to mod Minecraft (or anything, really) using 360Revolution and/or Horizon, but I can't find a written or vid tutorial that doesn't already assume some basic working knowledge about modding, in general, and xbox 360, specifically. Then again, there's a ton of posts and I'm sure I've just missed what's probably already out there in spades.

Could someone point me to some helpful posts or links or youtube vids for this?

I will say that I've gotten as far as moving my profile from xbox onto a flash drive and then have been able to see it in Horizon, but was unable to figure out how to get any of the Minecraft mods in 360Revolution loaded or extracted or injected into my profile on the flash drive. I also get an error about "unhandled exception has occurred" when I'm in 360Revolution and click on the 'Games' tab and then click on Minecraft. I read the pinned fix for this error in the xpgames forums, but the fix didn't work for me (Is this something I should post separately? I'll follow whatever the protocol is for posting, just need some guidance).

Thanks for the help!

2. l3

l3ight Newbie
    0/47

Console:
    Xbox
    im having the same problem no and havent found a fix either
    :why: