Before the Storm Farewell + Life is Strange 2?

Grizzy Mar 6, 2018

1. Grizzy

Grizzy Contributor
    115/188

[​IMG]

The Life is Strange: Before the Storm farewell episode was released today on Xbox One, PS4, and PC. But it also looks like this won't be the last we'll see of the Life is Strange series (however this will be the last we see of the characters Max and Chloe). This farewell episode completes the Before the Storm arc, and features the original voice actors -- including Ashly Burch who was absent from all other episodes of Before the Storm, and who you may know as Tiny Tina from Borderlands among other things.

Also, in this announcement today about the farewell episode, the developers also promised that we would here more info about the next game in the near future!

...when a door closes, a window opens… or, something like that. We now look forward to the coming months, when Michel Koch and Raoul Barbet’s team at DONTNOD returns to present the new story and characters of the next Life is Strange. Until then, Farewell!

I can't wait to see what this new game will be like! I have no idea how they'll continue the premise of the game with totally different characters...

If you're new to episode-based series Life is Strange and the follow up (but actually a prequel) Before the Storm, check out my review here!

Both games were developed by DONTNOD entertainment, who are also working on the ground breaking RPG "Vampyr" which we have also been covering. I'll post links to the articles below, and will keep you guys posted on further Life is Strange news.

Official announcement:
    lifeisstrange-blog.tumblr.com: Before the Storm's bonus episode Farewell out now!

Before The Storm - Ep.1 Review
    www.xpgamesaves.com: Review - Before The Storm - Ep.1 Review

Vampyr: Pre-Alpha Review - An RPG Like No Other?
    www.xpgamesaves.com: Vampyr: Pre-Alpha Review - An RPG Like No Other?