Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition Error

togra23 Dec 14, 2015

1. to

togra23 Newbie
    10/47

Hey guys,
    I downloaded the "Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition" game for my rgh xbox 360.
    The download included 2 DVDs: the first one is the game itself and the second one includes several DLCs. I installed the game the following way: I used ISO2GOD on the first DVD, and for the second one I used Xbox Image Browser to extract the "Content" folder. Then I copied both of the DVDs to my Hardrive (each folder to it's place - content to content of course).
    I use Aurora dashboard and I checked to see that the DLCs are installed and they are:
    [​IMG]
    I also checked to see if the DLCs are unlocked (with XM360) and they are:
    [​IMG]
    BUT, for some reason when I load the game it says that I need to install the Catwoman DLC:
    [​IMG]
    When I select download now it pops out the following error:
    [​IMG]

Just indicating that the game does not seem to have any title updates and that I do not own a xbox live account.
    Any ideas? help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

2. Ga

GamerX0123 Rookie
    10/47

My dude, I have the same god damn issue. I have all the damn dlcs installed in the 00000002 file, but the game tells me the same Fecal Leaking that it's telling you, that I need to download the Catwoman DLC. Also the Harley Quinn dlc ain't there, or the challenge map packs. It's weird af. Have you managed to find a solution to this?